4G93T Club

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
but this will be the first mods to my engine without doing the internals...
since the wastegate is for 1.5 bar boost up.. can i still maintain 1 bar boost with that wastegate installed?? thanks again for the advice bro =)

Bump: but this will be the first mods to my engine without doing the internals...
since the wastegate is for 1.5 bar boost up.. can i still maintain 1 bar boost with that wastegate installed?? thanks again for the advice bro =)

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
rhys86, get sumthing like the TiAL 38mm Wastegate with 1bar spring. If your wg base boost is 1bar, that is the lowest boost you'll get. 1.5bar of boost in gsr (stock internal) very risky... my engine just blown yesterday at sepang due to overboost... the hose connected to my wg broke which causes overboost...:banghead:

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
so i can juz get the tial 38mm WG with 1bar spring.. and still maintain my boost at 1bar??

Bump: so i can juz get the tial 38mm WG with 1bar spring.. and still maintain my boost at 1bar??

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
yes....get 1bar wg your base boost will be at 1bar. btw i got the 38mm Genuine TiAL wastegate in stock. RM850 shipped to you if you are interested in purchasing it from me.

Lord_darkslide

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
ray...
ur engine blow during hpc ke? aisehhh..... takziah.... carefull with gsr engine... price are getting higher each day.....

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
time for forged parts edi... just need block and crankshaft for now..

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Mr ftzone sir ... sorry to hear ur engine man ...

like mr lord said ... price is getting higher ...

hey rhys86 : get the 38mm TIAL ... to me its the best ... used TIAL wastegate and blow off on my previous car ...

e819 : i think most of them move to gsrforum lorr ... ask TT there ... I do think they have it weekly ... for me no longer a gsr ... but misses my car so much ....

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
sold ur gsr oredy kar nfs...??

Bump: sold ur gsr oredy kar nfs...??

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
sold mine to a Perak fren so that darkslide have geng overthere ... ehehehe

wife don't like turbo lorrr ... too scary ...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
hi guys, any body here got 4g93t cylinder head for sale? i need the cylinder head, valves & camshaft only. if available at reasonable price please call me. 0164786000

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
Hi GSR friends, I'm back here.
Sorry been missing, been really busy.
I'll try to do a TT say maybe in January 2009. .
The last TT we had early this year was really good! But too bad a few sold their car, or retired GSR members.. But as for the rest, we can start to be active again. :biggrin:

ftzone : How are you? How's business? The EL meter looks good... except the EuroR thingy. Maybe can stick a sticker over.. Might be interested heheh... The Exedy that I got from you still 'eating' fine... :) Oh yeah... sorry about your car mate... hope you can get it up and running soon....

NFS : Hello bro... Adui.. sold your car already!?! ish... main vtec ah now? hehe..

Kuyeen : Apa khabar bro? Come out for TT soon man..

Lord_darkslide : Wow, its good to still see you active here!

ylkien : Hope you can come for TT again bro!

rhys86 : You're the 1st few guys that drives the Putra with VID kit right?
The common Size for GSR is the 38mm, which most of us are using. I myself using Tial 38mm. Just pls don't buy imitation stuff. Just an advice. Also I think TD05 is good enough, some ppl can reach 300whp also.

But for proper sizing, you can check other forum about size at Turbo section.
Eg : High boost use smaller wastegate/ Low boost use bigger wastegate. (Its true, check it out)

madkyo : Besides that, my advice try to do overhaul if can, if not just to top overhaul with metal gasket is good, and save money for a while for misc wear and tear items... don't start to mod anything yet, seriously.... :biggrin:

madkyo

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
madkyo : Besides that, my advice try to do overhaul if can, if not just to top overhaul with metal gasket is good, and save money for a while for misc wear and tear items... don't start to mod anything yet, seriously.... :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

hello bro....thx for the advise ^^...my gsr going to put on january i think hehe

Last edited:

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hey jaydee (hail the king) ehheheheh joking joking .... :P

yerp trying VTEC now ... :P

u la ... long time no see so decided to sell of mine bcoz of you :) ahhahaha

no point of having gsr without JD ...

how r you bro ... hope everything is in best running condition ...

Bump: Hey jaydee (hail the king) ehheheheh joking joking .... :P

yerp trying VTEC now ... :P

u la ... long time no see so decided to sell of mine bcoz of you :) ahhahaha

no point of having gsr without JD ...

how r you bro ... hope everything is in best running condition ...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
jaydee,

business kinda slow ler... economy bad i guess.. hahaha... but ok la.. still surviving.
i got all the parts i need for my rebuild already... fark man.. it's so expensive i could buy an evo3 half cut edi.. my engine rebuilding is at Millennium Motorsports Asia.

My engine rebuild with the following parts.

Bottom Part
WISECO 81.99mm Forged Pistons
Eagle Forged Con-Rod
ACL Race Bearings

Top Part
1.8mm Metal Gasket
(soon to come 288degree PIPERCAMS Prototype Camshaft) after I run in the bloody engine first.

Bump: jaydee,

business kinda slow ler... economy bad i guess.. hahaha... but ok la.. still surviving.
i got all the parts i need for my rebuild already... fark man.. it's so expensive i could buy an evo3 half cut edi.. my engine rebuilding is at Millennium Motorsports Asia.

My engine rebuild with the following parts.

Bottom Part
WISECO 81.99mm Forged Pistons
Eagle Forged Con-Rod
ACL Race Bearings

Top Part
1.8mm Metal Gasket
(soon to come 288degree PIPERCAMS Prototype Camshaft) after I run in the bloody engine first.

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
wow ...ftzone ... 81.99mm ... 1.8mm ... at what boost r we talking here bro? ekekkeke ... Dang .. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Just gauging interest for all the DIY-ers out there, I just want to find out the popularity of colors IF it is available in Malaysia on this product. Its called Plasti Dip.

What is Plasti Dip?
Plasti Dip is a spray-on rubber adhesive agent which bonds to items to give it a rubberized effect thus further protecting the item from harsh environmental wear and tear.

Additionally, Plasti Dip comes in multiple colors which one can customize his/her car according to preferences...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience