4g92p only 140km/h??

SATRIA5163

Apr 29, 2009
hehe.. my satria just can get 140km/h..:banghead:
so tension.. anyone know whats wrong with my car..?:adore:

izit bcoz of clutch plate? my clutch bearing always "ringing" unless i step a bit on the clutch pedal..but, still have a good pickup.. need to overhaul?

tq in adv..

mr_lageenda

Known Member
Jan 21, 2009
have u try press full pedal
n call u friends to see the butterfly
Full Open or Not..

oligokoko

Known Member
Aug 17, 2008
try n rectify ur "ringing" problem 1st. might b ur clutch worn/pecah oredi. checking ur tb also will help if d clutch is ok. im using 4g92p Auto stock std n d top speed will go around 170kph.

SATRIA5163

Apr 29, 2009
try n rectify ur "ringing" problem 1st. might b ur clutch worn/pecah oredi. checking ur tb also will help if d clutch is ok. im using 4g92p Auto stock std n d top speed will go around 170kph.
the sound like KRINGGG.. like something lose alredi..
i think its from rubber bush on the clutch link..whether from cluch pedal @ the bushes.. dont know whats it call.. want try to spry WD40 first la.. :idea:

b4 this, pomen told me that my TB alredi kong coz the idle wont get stable. but, after i make sure all the hose are tighly connected, the prob gone.. haiyoo.. pomen alway want to sembelih meh?? :stupid::thefinger:

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
not the tb i guess .. most prolly is ur clutch. Last time my 4g92p manual stock also can reach 190km/h ma lol ..

Bump: not the tb i guess .. most prolly is ur clutch. Last time my 4g92p manual stock also can reach 190km/h ma lol ..

keithmin

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
ur technician helped u to speedcut isit ? my fren owned a sentra 1.6 also got once he also reach 140km/h max, den bring back to the workshop only said he speedcut it... my stock 4g92 can reach 190km/h when i was on the way to putrajaya to test my ride...i brought 4 friends together with me its 5 person in my car....

Bump: ur technician helped u to speedcut isit ? my fren owned a sentra 1.6 also got once he also reach 140km/h max, den bring back to the workshop only said he speedcut it... my stock 4g92 can reach 190km/h when i was on the way to putrajaya to test my ride...i brought 4 friends together with me its 5 person in my car....

Bump: ur technician helped u to speedcut isit ? my fren owned a sentra 1.6 also got once he also reach 140km/h max, den bring back to the workshop only said he speedcut it... my stock 4g92 can reach 190km/h when i was on the way to putrajaya to test my ride...i brought 4 friends together with me its 5 person in my car....

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
is it you bought brand new or second hand..my car i bought second hand (4g1x) same problem like you, no top speed..when i overhauled the engine (leaking piston ring) i found out my camshaft badly worn oredi..that could be the problem..but if it is, sure pengsan lor..wanna check oso costly, have to go to eon service, they got special tools to change valve seat so can check..but if not, maybe try adjusting the tappet..but if still not, maybe need to tune your ignition timing..my car oso once have kringkring sound which maybe coming from the cover clutch..after tuning distributor sound much less or most of the time even gone..if still not maybe tb and injector need to b check or clean..

Last edited:

SATRIA5163

Apr 29, 2009
its 2nd hand one.. but get it from my mother in law.. for 10 years she use it, the milage is only 92K.. seldom use it.. hehe.. that y im dare to take her car..

hmm.. seem have to find good workshop to check it.. if not, for sure kena sembelih.. :banghead:

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
its 2nd hand one.. but get it from my mother in law.. for 10 years she use it, the milage is only 92K.. seldom use it.. hehe.. that y im dare to take her car..

hmm.. seem have to find good workshop to check it.. if not, for sure kena sembelih.. :banghead:
gud luck on your visit to workshop..to check cam, just go to any wsyop and tell them wanna adjust tappet..oso can see the cam that way..happy motoring

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,want to ask ...My car is yrv turbo .. already change my rear bumper into passo and with a spoiler type r for my myvi ...already pass and get my puspakom certificate ..

Now,I afraid ...this jpj guys ..will kacau ..
I'm a little bit afraid ..huhuhu ..or if caught need to show the puspakom certificate huh ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience