7781 ecu in 4g92p

dking91

Known Member
Mar 26, 2013
pekan
rechip then plug n play? :)

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

update..just try plug in the ecu..the engine sound like 3 cylinder...the tuner said cant use coz it come from old libero..need to find air flow sensor and injector of that model... another failure :( wasted my money

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
rechip then plug n play? :)

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

update..just try plug in the ecu..the engine sound like 3 cylinder...the tuner said cant use coz it come from old libero..need to find air flow sensor and injector of that model... another failure :( wasted my money
Bro... trust me..can be used. Need slight mod. Pm for details.
Tq

Japan ecu only 2 injector transistors to control 4 injectors.
Local model 4 injector transistors to control 4 injectors.
So to make it work...email me.

Last edited:

GEFORCEXTREME

Known Member
Nov 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Each ecu is custom tailored for each car... What injectors, maf/map sensor, and a whole lot of otger things. When someone say can use, maybe he mean with mod or retuning/reflashing... Not pnp...

k0pi

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Kota Bharu
yep... I'm using it with 210cc injectors on my 92p. Worked well since... 2005.
like E-tech said - needs a little bit adjustment.

it'll sound like 3cy because you're running on 184cc injectors. Even if you have AF management, the base correction will surprise you before tuning to getting AF at 14s - 13.5s evn at 1000rpm till 7200rpm. I've tried that... getting the ideal AF looks very weird on the fuel map... and the drive won't ever be smooth either. LoL! Either you get the correct 240cc jets, or may experimenting on the lean side of 210s... :)

dking91

Known Member
Mar 26, 2013
pekan
yah the ecu hv been mod to be operate in local wiring thx to E-Tech :) now changing to another ecu wif another promblems

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to share some pictures of some Extreme Engine Mods....
All from Tom Yam Land....

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience