ecu shop ecu

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
Hi,
Came across a product call octane max by ecu shop. Just curios, is it a piggyback or standalone?
No usefull official information that i can find from the net.
Anyone used it? Any comments or product comparison?

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
Bro... Ur simplw search i already read laa... Not much usefull info. The ts never reply to those who ask and only answer partial of my curiosity. I need more detail information. Only thing i know is its a standalone. Confirmed this afternoon by andy from rev performance thru my wassap with him. I need more info. Still waiting his feedback on who can tune the thing.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The price is on par with Haltech Sprint 500. Is there something you need the Sprint 500 can't do?

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
Yup. Price is within range with ps500.
Im just scouting around. So far it seems function over value(minus tuning charges and available tuner) are adaptronic and link atom g4+.
Anyway, after digging here n there, this is my finding for ecu shop octane max ecu:
1. Very rare people heard or use the thing in malaysia. However considerably famous in thailand.
2. The online support sucks. I took the effort of writing down in proper detail english all my queries so that they can understand. Only reply that i got was a sentence "call xxx at xxxxxxxx". Very unprofessional not like haltech, microtech, wolf and a few others.
3. Manage to text another guy, maybe a tuner for this thing. Feedback was good. He entertain all my queries. But not all was answered. However main question was answered. Personally(meaning that i could be wrong and stand corrrected), this thing is more like a fully programmable piggu back rather than a standalone. It can be use as a standalone if u put it in a trsck car. But for normal daily driven car it will need to have ur original ecu to have idle control, aircond etc.
4. The indicative price by a seller in mudah, is a tapped wire method. So dont expect a totally new harness replacement or patch cords.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows where to make custom made anti roll bar ? The one with with ultraracing is too thick , so i want something thinner.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience