4 throttle in 4g93

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
How much did you under drive pulley cost?

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
because of its small size, around half of most pulleys sold out there. thats around 200-250 depending on the size. but then u'll have to replace those belts.

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
1 little correction. This project was suppose to be 4g93, but turned to 4g92 Mivec. So, its not 4g93 + MivecHead but entirely unmodded 4g92 Mivec (except with bearings)

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
No thanks. I like the way it is.

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
just to asking u the old question...did u sent for dyno?

we have 4G92 doch ( not mivec ) with 4 throttles also ( as shown avatar )
mind to share with us?

Last edited:

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
nope, never gone before. but will be going though. my expectations are not high at all with this one. its all stock motor. stock cams, no port work, stock bottoms, nothing lightened, except for that crankpulley and maybe later a slightly lightened flywheel.

its not a beast at all. just my own inspiration that i can daily drive it. i'll jump up and down if it does 120whp. :) :) :) lets hope it does. :) :) care to share what your beast does on the dyno?

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Leftfoot please do pm when you do go for dyno i'd love to tag along :)

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
yet to dyno test kaa...

:hmmmm: i'm waiting yur machine send to dyno first laa...
then we can discuss later on :idea:

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
nope, I didnt buy anything from Jianhang.

theres nothing to discuss. if my baby does 120whp then it does 120whp lah. hehehe. well maybe around that figure. since no dyno has the exact output. i tot u oredi dyno your 4g92 dohc 4throttle? so? how izzit doing? shy ah? haiya this is no place to be shy.

As to why im not that keen to go dyno, is because it means nothing to me. its just a figure, which is not that accurate at all. unless we all do it on the same dyno, which again means nothing.

the main reason why i sed im going is to touch-up a little bit of tuning. trying to find 'hidden' secrets. hehahaha. anyway. dont get tied to this HP thing. whats the point anyway. u can already infer how many HPs an engine does by looking at the mods. . . till then

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
leftfoot there is definately power increase but thats secondary I agree so what I am really interested to find out is you said daily so hows it idling, running AC or not? Any tips for someone going ITB like myself. The transformation is already underway ....

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
theres nothing to discuss. if my baby does 120whp then it does 120whp lah. hehehe. well maybe around that figure. since no dyno has the exact output. i tot u oredi dyno your 4g92 dohc 4throttle? so? how izzit doing? shy ah? haiya this is no place to be shy.

As to why im not that keen to go dyno, is because it means nothing to me. its just a figure, which is not that accurate at all. unless we all do it on the same dyno, which again means nothing.

the main reason why i sed im going is to touch-up a little bit of tuning. trying to find 'hidden' secrets. hehahaha. anyway. dont get tied to this HP thing. whats the point anyway. u can already infer how many HPs an engine does by looking at the mods. . . till then
when we upgrade something, we should go for dyno test...very important to get fine tune on the machine...that's why we're using stand alone programmable ecu...then compare hp with old one...if no increase it meant our mod was became useless...

to me, it was important to know which point is the highest torque and also weakness point..

many people don't want to send for dyno becoz he don't want other people know his car power...or he was very shy maybe

just stick to 1 dyno machine...don't compare with other dyno

we sent our drag car 3 times last year...
we're shy ?..haahahaa...no lahh

u can go to GT Auto at Sunway and ask about our car
then u can knew it

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
hehe, kinda wierd with the past tense. :) i understand what ur trying to say. thats what i sed. if i go dyno to touch up some tuning. but just to tell ya what my hp is, hehe i dont think so. like u oso. dowan to tell me ur cars hp rite? i meant shy to tell ur hp, not shy to go dyno. hehe. no offence la bro. i know ur car very powderfull... :)

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
forgive me of my broken english...

u have got so many excuses...
not fare to me if u still don't want to send yur machine for dyno after that kind of mods but still asking our hp...

send yur car for dyno first then i will tell u our machine hp ...i dare u!

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
its not broken la. just history(past tense).
excuses? haha. u think so? hmm. I just did that one big upgrade. waiting for more mods now. not the time to dyno yet. im not giving excuses to not go. i want to go. but its not just for me to know my hp figure. its for me to touch up some losses.
anyway, i have no rite to ask about ur HP. just kidding la bro. what do i care what your machine does.. im not even in the racing business.

just suka2 oni...

maybe i post my hp figure for u all to know.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone, i'm sure most of you are aware of the all new Honda Civic that was recently launched just a couple of months ago. I'd like to know which of the 3 is your most preferred best feature of the 2012 Civic, everyone's input are appreciated, especially the current owners

i-MID

You can now personalize your new Civic with your own personal wallpaper just like the one on your phone or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience