4 throttle in 4g93

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
it isnt. its a good ol straight flow thats not so noisy, hence the big muffler.. just me trying to not wake the neighbours. and at the same time look humble and standard from behind. heh..

leftfoot :i think if i tell u this u will regret..u totally forgoten to spray candy blue to ur rear anti roll bar..."cusco look-a-like"..hehehe..

yeah but im not into looks tho..

actually back pressure is a misleading word. it should be called something else..
the 'back pressure' exists in the header. thats why NA cars have longer header configurations compared to turbo cars. it all depends on the header and that extra length of pipe after the header..

a good muffler is no muffler at all. thats why my muffler is 2 1/2 inch in and out while pipes are 2 1/4.. i like to do my own research rather than listen to what ppl say.. but again dont believe everything u read either..

true..n/a exhaust setting is kinda stricky thro..too big the piping u will loose power...too small will have lots of gas flow restriction...in my case 2 times changing piping diameter..own sdn.bhd R&D..

Leftfoot, so where is the ever illusive ACless engine bay pictures? Or is the AC back in already? Not cool la drive fast car but come out of car the back of your shirt wet .....:hmmmm:

Haha.. i never sweat!.. hahahaahahah. ever since the engine transplant I never used AC.. been 'training' my body to suit the warm heat. its not that bad la. i hardly sweat now...

pics
31-08-07_0924.jpg

31-08-07_0926.jpg

31-08-07_0925.jpg

incase there are problems with the pics (which now is) heres a backup one..

Attachments

• 31small.jpg
    31small.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
heres a good idea. i leave u my maybank account number and whoever wants to donate can do so.. then i'll have the $$$ to do dyno!!! hahaha... just joking

Check this out guys, its a sychrometer.. I wonder if i can get this locally. its about 40Usd, and 29usd in ebay. Can be used to balance my beloved itbs.

picture0645rh.jpg

good shit u got there..no more use thumb to feel the air sucking..
if i were u i will buy..

im finding ways to build one,.. or mod anything to serve for that purpose. hmmm..

hi, been followin this thread quite a while..
really envy leftfoot for his project... nice ride u have there..
would really love 2 get there soon.. really interested in quad throttle..
haha.. been impressed with black top 4 throttle for sometime ad.. but now more impress wif ur car..

i'm only having a 4g91 nw.. but plan 2 end up wif a 4g93 4 throttle soon.. (slowly though).. haha..i'm still a student.. so budget still limited.. need some advice here

planning to get adj cam pulley and AFR.. are they essential for future if i take the 4 throttle path.. if so, wat brand should i invest on?? thinking of sard afr(na type).. will it be useful in the future??

i understand tat block upgrade shuld come 1st .. but need 2 use d car.. cant leave it at mec place 2 long,, but it will come soon.. so planning on the minor upgrade 1st?? hope all sifus can advice
thanks

Im not an expert let alone a sifu, adjustable cam pulleys are essential if u have cams, same goes to afr. good to here some support.. thanks mate

im a student too!

Im not an expert let alone a sifu, adjustable cam pulleys are essential if u have cams, same goes to afr. good to here some support.. thanks mate

im a student too!

If you dont mind who built you machine ? And what are the reason the trumpets that long ?

im a student too!

icic.. tats even more impressive..haha

bro, need 2 ask whether d SARD afr na shuld be sufficient.. or shuld i get d turbo version?? any brand u can recommend?? cheap n efficient??

btw, wat adj cam pulley u r using??

ps: keep updating us wif ur progress. really appreciate ur work here.

I have updates, but without pictures I felt it wasnt enuf for you guys. heheaha. Anyway, Just installed a custom made underdrive crank pulley yesterday and boy I could feel the low revs free now.

its made of aluminium, mere 1kg in weight (underdrive) means belts are now shorter. to be exact, I use 5pk 870 for the ps pump (no ac), and 4pk 715 for the alternator.

because of the lightness of the pulley, I no longer have bogged down idle whenever I turn the manual fan switch or turn up/down my power window.. hehehe

sorry no pics. told u will let u guys down. :) I'll take some today already installed, If I remember. no promises.

good R&D bro.thumbs up. i read the whole thread and wat can i say,impressive...keep up the good job bro..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom