4 throttle in 4g93

Colljas,,,how about joining class F this year ? :burnout: maybe we can side by side each other.

yah yah...that's good idea...
now there are too many 4G93 with 4 throttle on the road...

why not u all joining this event...like fast4ward group said, "just4fun"

mmm after reading this tread fell like wanna install 4 throttle in my car...
how much overall cost to install in 4g93?and how much hp and torque can be obtained? can anyone advise me plss

Its up to them to decide,,,personally to know wether we have a good machine or not is on the track/drag.

how much overall cost to install in 4g93?and how much hp and torque can be obtained? can anyone advise me plss

4 throttle is a very technical unit , if you keen on installing these you can call me personally.

dasatnya!....1600 @ 12.2sec nih NA ke?

bro...can u see any turbine or not

]
srf-11.jpg

haha..aisehman...sorry aa bro...NA maaaa....last time i remember one forumer ask whose car clocked 12sec for 1.6l car at SDB...ini kereta hantu nih hihi

45degree engine...like motorbike pulak...cun laa this engine

Hooo "ini enjin manyakk jahat woo,,,gua tak suka ooo" translate to hooo this engine got crazy horses oooo hehe.

no, didnt feel uncomfortable with ur monster. just other things. u know, papa jahat. haha

haha..aisehman...sorry aa bro...NA maaaa....last time i remember one forumer ask whose car clocked 12sec for 1.6l car at SDB...ini kereta hantu nih hihi

or we can calling this 'enjin kereta hantu papa jahat':rofl:

Last edited:

If you read this thread from the beginning you'll find a rough cost estimation of this project. As of how much HP and Torque gain, you can ask those dynoed fellas. I havent dynoed my car yet. Will be getting in very soon.

My estimation of hp gain is around 10-20ish. not much for a stock engine/cam/bottom end. The real answer lies when I go for a dyno. But then again I never dyno the car before modding.

my setup is totally for street. although no a/c. but still streetable. Been using it for over a year now and it feels nice. although there a slight let down in my mileage.

i dunno how to compare mine with those racers/drag machines with 4throttle. they'r totally different, although the basic principle is the same.

i totally did this with my own idea from just observing, researching and ofcourse help from a tuner. but the important thing is, if u want it to be a street car. u must build it. or at least take part in it. its not a normal car anymore though u can drive it on the streets.

for me, i learnt a lot building it. and improving it. i tell u im not a tuner/mechanic/tracky/racer at all. but i love driving fast. i believe i am a true car enthusiast. i like to research things before thinking of making it a project and know the pros and cons months before even making the right decision.

all i can say is. good luck to you if your joining the club!!!

and sorry guys if i let u down when telling ya that dyno is not that important. i was being a bit egoistic at the time. be patient as i will post ya my dyno chart not so soon. :) :) :)

tq.. well i think my next mod will be 4 throttle...last 2 month i've made a promise to myself not to mod car anymore...but now i think 4 throttle will be my last mod to my car hehe

tq.. well i think my next mod will be 4 throttle...last 2 month i've made a promise to myself not to mod car anymore...but now i think 4 throttle will be my last mod to my car hehe

modding is like a disease/virus.it will spread....:biggrin:

aiks...i thought i've seen that b4...but where ah???:hmmmm:
oh yeah...that's my unit....hehe:biggrin:

H2Zero,
If u were to go ITB make sure that all the mechanical parts r used correctly, also use a full standalone management, if u got management idling n running v AC will not be a big issue...I myself is running on ITB on a 4G93 for 1 and half years, and also mine is a daily driven car....Remember used correct parts,go to a right mechanic n tuner!All da best in building ur ITB....cheers

I hear you cooljas.... thanks

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom