4 throttle in 4g93

i bought a 10m thermo wrap from the forumer here, thicker and seems better quality then aerospeed.

rm50 without clips, clips r rm1.5 each from spareparts shop, its over 3 months now still holding strong.

10m for 50. thats a good bargain. but im checking out the ceramic spray. do you have contact for that stuff anymore?

whats ur header made of? stainless steel/white normal steel/cast iron.

stainless steel..the heat killing my wild horses..coating is the solution rite now..no i dont have the contach number..sorry for that bro..i guess u just need to walk in the store and have a look

Those so call CONE (trumpet) are very important to an ITB set-up so I suggest up don't skimp on these.....

For information sake I am getting 315cc (my goal is 200bhp) Siemens Deka Injectors.

a better view of the 'cones'.. :listen:

img146925016b5oc6.jpg

p/s bump this thread too.:burnout:

and oh yeah.
update: threw away my a/c tday.. feels spacious now in the engine bay.. that will save me near 20kgs if i'm guessing rite.. pics will come soon.

u admire my car? wa thats alot man... thanx... my car has no ac, noisy, bumpy, sluggish at low revs, no stereo, etc etc.. if ur a girl ill marry u definitely! hahah. just joking man dont get me wrong..

wow, fuel injectors outside the engine, no fire hazard ah?

hahaha man leftfoot has quite the witty remarks.

10m for 50. thats a good bargain. but im checking out the ceramic spray. do you have contact for that stuff anymore?

whats ur header made of? stainless steel/white normal steel/cast iron.

i think its white steel....but its orig short 4-1 from suzuki, so im guessing it durable.

the ceramic spray act just like those ceramic coating? if yes then good buyler, its better.

the guy i bought from is call anion

4G93-topfuel,
nice chrome finish i wonder if any spraying would stick on it. u could try tho. anyways theres always the heat wrap. sorry 4got to snap my a/c-less engine bay.

today's update:
redo exhaust pipes at the muffler end. i tell u im satisfied with their work. worth every cent.

29-08-07_1646.jpg

29-08-07_1645.jpg

29-08-07_1653.jpg

some yesterdays pics for todays viewing pleasure. unfortunately their quite small.

antoroll bar i found laying around at a chopshop doing nothing usefull. thought it could help me do some serious corners. think its 19mm.

out goes the old
28-08-07_1704.jpg

in comes the not so new (and rusty LOL)
28-08-07_1703.jpg

28-08-07_1705.jpg

an increase of 5mm should lessen the body roll during corners. glad i dont have to spend twice the amount for 'the white bar'. :tongue:

Last edited:
Top Bottom