3 White R34 GTTs!

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
hahaha...the original thread is back on top. Cool!!

I guess having a TT together for the sake of meeting friends is more important than the ride u hv. Satigue is not here now but his ride is still the coolest, mint condition WHITE colour. If the gang want to catch up again...Piggy let u be the host since ur timing also very precious.

syam79

Jan 23, 2007
waaa! can i join 2? mine gtt34 also but i dont know what colour is mine now bcoz already put a lot of stickers...if can, do pm if got any tt around kl,pj or sunway. just wanna make friend maa..

alvinT

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
do let me know as well if there is any TT...i got couple of GTTs with all type of colours..

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Yo yo yo....so what's left of the original 3 white GTTs? Mine is gone, Dato drift miester's is only white in the inside, that leaves only satigue's....well of course we've got new members with white... If I get a white Exora, you think I can still convoy with you guys :-p
wah...old thread reborn. tht's really cool. :biggrin:
piggy,we will all park our rides & go in yr exora. so no need convoy....haha. piggy, who's the new owner? how much u let go for?
driftmeister, my ride is still white & will always stay white. white is nice & pure.

go PJ State.. there's this cafe called Strawberry Fields... the owner has a GTT34.. damn nice one too!
Blackie, drinks at cafe too expensive....we always lepak at mamak only....hehe...need to save to buy new gtr.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
wah...old thread reborn. tht's really cool. :biggrin:
piggy,we will all park our rides & go in yr exora. so no need convoy....haha. piggy, who's the new owner? how much u let go for?
driftmeister, my ride is still white & will always stay white. white is nice & pure.

Blackie, drinks at cafe too expensive....we always lepak at mamak only....hehe...need to save to buy new gtr.:biggrin:
Piggy got a headstart on saving for the the Big Brother GTR...suffer now & enjoy later. I still makan sayur & nasi putih sama chilli padi to save money wor....

Those interested in TT pm me your contact ya...prefer this way since our session are mostly private.

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
Wah...so many replies....good to know that everyone is still active. Ok Dato Driftmeister will help to organize a small get together.
Satigue, when you coming back la wei....your baby needs your attention la.
I'll bring the new owner along so can introduce to you guys. He is fairly new to Skylines. Is Dino back in town?
For the rest of you who wish to join, pm your contacts to Driftmeister. He's the man now....haha
Cheers.

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
I will always try to live up the spirits for car crazy mates...our mix groups are all enthusiast who has owned a Nissan and to this day has many things to speak so much about it. So our TT is not only about Skylines but sometimes funny issues like whether is it Human or Aliens built the Pyramids. That's one debate to this day last the longest...(watch Transformers 2)...

Anyway we are planning to do something good in the coming months and hope some of the Skyline owners here will do their part. Details is still being finalised...keep everyone posted ya.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Driftmiester, cool. Let me know of anything. Mine's is white too. Hahaha

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Driftmiester, cool. Let me know of anything. Mine's is white too. Hahaha
Anytime bro, btw your white is still so well maintain.

Next, we will have a mini White GTT contest to see who is the fairest of them all, HP dyno king and loudest/meanest exhaust. :-)

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Can't get any more whiter than mine. Muahahaha

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
King of Pop is dead...RIP.:adore:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
The starter gonna kill us for going out of topic again!! Sorry dude...got too excited on all the SKYKLINE gathering stuffs....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I owned a second hand 2013 Japanese spec Lexus IS250...However, its audio which includes the FM/AM, Bluetooth, Navigation, hands-free phone system, automatic air conditioning system & other functions are all in Japanese...That is its menu are all in Japanese which makes it difficult/impossible for me to do a set up & also settings....I was told once that in order to convert it to English display & language, i need to replace the audio system "motherboad" to English version which will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience