3 White R34 GTTs!

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
seem like there is a lot of white GTT around these days.... hahah gather everyone and have a group photo...

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Driftmeister, wait very long time lioa lor. Eh, can also gather after work on a weekday ma. :X-:

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Don't forget me !

Don't forget me too ya ? :)

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Sorry guys been very busy lately...always late for usual TT also...sigh.

The group photo will materialised on our next blast. Hope everyone can make it happen and since it's year end, let's make our next blast be a memorable one..not easy but it's an effort which everyone will cherish for a long time.

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
sakakida said:
seem like there is a lot of white GTT around these days.... hahah gather everyone and have a group photo...
Many White GTT, but few manual....:shades_smile:

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
yeah agree on that, so far i know only 3 of them...

mine manual trans too hahah but just too bad it is not white....i will be collecting my car around next week :_: after having headache and problems with the plate numbers. someone took my R34 :angry_smile:

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
russ,
yea, it was great to get to meet everyone on my short trip back. was a good night though & most of all. many congrats to u, my friend!
Drift, i'll be back for a week for xmas. so make sure got trip for me when i get back k? it'll be a good time for our photoshoot out though. wat do u think.
sakakida, yr car got intercooler liau huh.....cool man.

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
yup, going to save me some money doing it later hehehe :shades_smile: but i'm still wondering what else he has mod internally, so far the car look stock standard but having an intercooler there seem not that simple :regular_smile:

DriftMeister - any hint on the trip?

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Check out my new tread...this way everyone will meet up...Cheers!

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
Hey guys, do let me know on the meet-up details yah. I will try to meet up too. Been really busy lately. Its year end so I'm looking forward to some relaxing time and cruises... We should all have a pic of our rides together la...
DM: you got your kits done? I was enquiring about it just the other day from your friend in Pandan... but have not decided yet. I bumped into Satigue on his last trip back here as well. Our friend was nicely going round Sunway, probably planning for his next upgrade! :shades_smile:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Hi Piggyracer

It's been ages we cruise together bro. I hv PM you a msg...check it! Cheers!

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
Im also a White GTT :)

Hey guys,

Wow, been offline for about a week and this thread has gone very long ah. Anyway, I am living in PJ Section 17 area too and drives GTT Pearl White (was black before), both colours are just so hard to maintain. The car tat you spotted kena block by police is probably mine :( my luck with those blood suckers not tat great recently. Sigh.

I would love to join up fo the next TT. Am overseas now till next Monday. The car hasnt been started for 2 weeks !!. God !! hope its still in the carpark.

Wei-han

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
OK Weihan...we'll surely catch up next week.

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
Yo yo yo....so what's left of the original 3 white GTTs? Mine is gone, Dato drift miester's is only white in the inside, that leaves only satigue's....well of course we've got new members with white... If I get a white Exora, you think I can still convoy with you guys :-p

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Just wanted to know if there are any other white R34 GTTs in PJ or KL area. ManR34, Satigue and I met up last night (all very nice and friendly people) and it was quite cool to see 3 white GTTs aprked together so I'm just wondering if there are other white R34 GTT owners around that might be interested to meet up with us the next time around in PJ. Other R34 owners are welcomed to join us too....just pm your contact no so that we will include you guys the next time around....I'm not trying to be rude by not making this an invitation to other skyline owners but just that I'm kinda new and I don't really know who is who and how do you guys normally organise a get together so just thought of organising a smaller get together session of my own. Taking the initiative to do so la....
peace y'all :-)
go PJ State.. there's this cafe called Strawberry Fields... the owner has a GTT34.. damn nice one too!