3 White R34 GTTs!

V-Spec

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Well I used to enjoy detailing work till I got lazy. Really lazy. Hehehe
Yeah, will probably get Meguiars to detail the car. Gulp! Gonna be costly! :confused_smile:

Flies laying egg on your spoiler? No shit! :shocked: :shocked:

ManR34

Known Member

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
yeah i shit u not!...i dunno if its eggs or they are shitting on my car....fricking little pricks....hehehe

its like those dots u see on the ceiling lights in ur homes....i oso can't beleive it....fcking amazing...

chris7880

Known Member

chris7880

Known Member
Jun 24, 2006
yeah ...his car is nice....how to get rid of the water inside my front lamp ar...there's some sort like air water inside ler????

satigue

Known Member

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
thanks for the compliments! yea, white hard to maintain but black cars are even worse....hehe.....
Vspec, use mirror glaze(plastic cleaner) will do the job. works great for me. kilat leh....hehe....

satigue

Known Member

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
chris7880 said:
yeah ...his car is nice....how to get rid of the water inside my front lamp ar...there's some sort like air water inside ler????
chris7880, i think waters getting into yr lights. somewhere leaking liau.:shocked:

satigue

Known Member

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
i dun think u can do anything unless u change to new lights. or just live with it la.

Driftmeister

500 RPM

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Bro Satique going for holiday oledi & Russ is going up north. Looks like my tag team drinking buddy is now Man34. Still good but have to watch the consumption a little bit...now coming close to Merdeka & festive have so many road blocks. Gotta start order mineral water when chillout time. Too much mamak is also bad for kidney cause teh tarik so sweet. How lah to enjoy nowadays.....sigh

nicole_nic

500 RPM

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
yeah.. everyone is away.. sigh...

anyway, am sure u could find some way to have fun and enjoy yourself right? :p

Driftmeister said:
Bro Satique going for holiday oledi & Russ is going up north. Looks like my tag team drinking buddy is now Man34. Still good but have to watch the consumption a little bit...now coming close to Merdeka & festive have so many road blocks. Gotta start order mineral water when chillout time. Too much mamak is also bad for kidney cause teh tarik so sweet. How lah to enjoy nowadays.....sigh

russwestwood

500 RPM

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Hello there Goldfish-buddies. I am now cruising the traffic-jammed-prone streets of Penang... *yawn*.. keep falling asleep while driving. Lots of bumps, pot-holes, and fart-faced aunties. So, I guess Driftmeister & Man are the 2 main GTT taikos' roaming the streets of KL. May the force be with you. Satigue, u still have till the 15th before u go to S****..., so after your visit to the mother-land, Im sure your red-card would have expired by then. :beer: I think you need some morale & alcohol support from your buddeis.

Driftmeister

500 RPM

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
nicole_nic said:
yeah.. everyone is away.. sigh...

anyway, am sure u could find some way to have fun and enjoy yourself right? :p
When there is a will surely there is a "MANY" ways...without the booze to enjoy oneself.

For now, save money for a better future mode of transport. :shades_smile:

Driftmeister

500 RPM

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
There is another buddy who just bought a White GTT (Manual). He will be joining us soon for TT. Let's see...now i guess there is more than 5-6 white one. Will gather gather all the skyline one fine day. Keep everyone posted.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's time to break your bank account: the world's best handling sports car just got better.

Making it's debut at the New York Auto Show, the S2000 CR features a higher level of track-worthiness and style to the original S2000 roadster.

"The S2000 CR is the closest thing you can get to a Honda-built race car with license plate holders and a horn,"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience