Lexus IS 250 Audio System Modification - Need some advice

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
I owned a second hand 2013 Japanese spec Lexus IS250...However, its audio which includes the FM/AM, Bluetooth, Navigation, hands-free phone system, automatic air conditioning system & other functions are all in Japanese...That is its menu are all in Japanese which makes it difficult/impossible for me to do a set up & also settings....I was told once that in order to convert it to English display & language, i need to replace the audio system "motherboad" to English version which will probably costs me RM4-5k....

So, i asked around for some advice and has recently decided to change the whole audio system/player to a multi-function audio system that fits into the console nicely & not so expensive system that is available in the current market....without sacrificing the original functionality such as the Navigation & etc....So,do you guys have any advice on this whether it is worth it to replace the whole system..If yes, which are the recommended audio system console i should be looking at & what is the price?....Your advice is very much appreciated...

Thanks

p/s: If possible i'm looking at a system that is between RM1000-3000...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

That's right folks, there's only one more month till the big race is here and its being seen as The biggest motor sport event of the year with lap after lap of heart-stopping racing, exotic supercars, gorgeous Race Queens, latest lifestyle gadgets and mouth-watering foods!

<!--more-->First beginning in 1993 with the GT500 and GT300 categories, these race cars were seen as a masterpiece...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience