Difference between L2 and L5?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
will update once the engine arrives. since copen is still hot in japan, i could only get it in "enjin lantai" form.. all other parts are taken by the japanese.

so, whats your spec currently? running twin coil or converted to DET? any management?

Still stock JB-JL. Bought SAFC for a year and still don't install yet hehe

Now priorities on

1. Get the car painted

2. Fix the exhaust, suspect my FGK is leaking

3. Install n tune the SAFC

4. Install L5 doortrim

Basically not touching the enjin la

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
Still stock JB-JL. Bought SAFC for a year and still don't install yet hehe

Now priorities on

1. Get the car painted

2. Fix the exhaust, suspect my FGK is leaking

3. Install n tune the SAFC

4. Install L5 doortrim

Basically not touching the enjin la
good.. dont forget to get a fuel regulator.. can crank up the boost safely and tuned up efficiently with the SAFC.

I also learning only....
Actually when negotiating must make sure. My friend was negotiating for an engine for his car, then apps me say around RM5k, so I ask why so expensive? Is it a half cut, but don't know what was negotiated, in the end when engine came only the engine was delivered, so to me is very expensive just for "engine lantai". No other things.....:banghead::banghead:
well that's why old man's said "malu bertanya sesat jalan".. your friend should have do some research and ask experienced close fren first before proceed the project.. what engine was that?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
well that's why old man's said "malu bertanya sesat jalan".. your friend should have do some research and ask experienced close fren first before proceed the project.. what engine was that?
He also lurking around zth forum. He read will become heart paint again....:smokin:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
I have a fren in need, want to sell his l2s c/w moderno body kit, have avanzato seat, engine still good, a/c still working, interior oso good but got a few turndown, pm me if anyone is interested for a full view of the car, asking price 6.5k nego, btw 1 of his leg is gone due to diabetes, jobless so in need of help.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I have a fren in need, want to sell his l2s c/w moderno body kit, have avanzato seat, engine still good, a/c still working, interior oso good but got a few turndown, pm me if anyone is interested for a full view of the car, asking price 6.5k nego, btw 1 of his leg is gone due to diabetes, jobless so in need of help.
For medical fee? That's really sad. His diabetes condition must be real bad bro

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sell yours, buy this then no need mod already.....got body kit woh!:biggrin:
Dont want la, later i got no more car can park at LRT. Cuz worried lol.
L2S mira later kena stolen.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
woah bro.. it really looks like it need a rims badly.. at least get a L2 13" stock wheels.. huhuh
tats y owner opens @ rm6.5k nego, l2s c/w moderno bodykit & avanzator seat, if got frens interested 2 come & view please pm me. car is at ampang.

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Like that bro. SF just buy, no need do anything else.......hahhahahhah
for rims can swap before he sell his deer, if he's interested la

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
tats y owner opens @ rm6.5k nego, l2s c/w moderno bodykit & avanzator seat, if got frens interested 2 come & view please pm me. car is at ampang.

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

for rims can swap before he sell his deer, if he's interested la
Yah! he can try his plastic dip skill also......hhahahhahaha

daiboken

Feb 24, 2009
hi guys, my kancil 660 is already 15 yrs old, thinking if i should upgrade the engine, i did lots of reading on L2 -L5 but not much info on up to L9.

is it still advisable to go for L5 turbo? or i should look for something else. Saw nowdays the rate for L5 turbo is around 2.5k halfcut.

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
hi guys, my kancil 660 is already 15 yrs old, thinking if i should upgrade the engine, i did lots of reading on L2 -L5 but not much info on up to L9.

is it still advisable to go for L5 turbo? or i should look for something else. Saw nowdays the rate for L5 turbo is around 2.5k halfcut.

L2 engine quite old already, better go for L6 and above.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006

1st of all, do you plan to use your Kancil for long?
if yes, then go ahead.. u will feel a lot of difference.. and you will not wanting to change to other cars again...lol:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

daiboken

Feb 24, 2009
so l9 need to go for puspakom inspection? can sifu guide me to where i can read more on l6 above engines for kancil?

daiboken

Feb 24, 2009
1st of all, do you plan to use your Kancil for long?
if yes, then go ahead.. u will feel a lot of difference.. and you will not wanting to change to other cars again...lol:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:
yes, i do plan to use it for longer, now is planning for the budget and also doing research before committing. but cant seem to find much recent info anymore on kancil mods.