1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
EZ,
Standby for the next track day?? issit? :biggrin:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Hehehe...no lah...:redface:

But I'm looking forward to test with the type RA-R on the track next time...hehehehe test only but dunno le since i'm still learning to drive on track...

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
EZ,
Standby for the next track day?? issit? :biggrin:
no la bro,
my brake pad reached the safety pin already...got sound now..very annoying lor..have to change....$$$ again..hahaha

Bump:
Maybe EvolutionZ wanna have a run with the thread starter kot..???:rofl::rofl:
cannot run la...mine stock car ma...only for "jalan jalan "
thread starter ...already tuned up liao......scary oh..

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wah azizi wanna take on the famous white RAR at Sepang? Not easy wei, the driver is quite crazy lapping the track. I think he lapped me once at Sepang hahaha. Maybe I was daydreaming:rofl:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
egiewan, i'm still learning la bro...:biggrin:hehehehe of course don't dare to overtake him...practise make perfect...:driver: just wanna try to follow him next time...hehehe

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
egiewan, i'm still learning la bro...:biggrin:hehehehe of course don't dare to overtake him...practise make perfect...:driver: just wanna try to follow him next time...hehehe
ya ya ya .. i also want to practise ... he he .. we all beginner can go more often lah .. it's fun. I will be free in april i guess .. i once i complete setup my new outlet.

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Zi,
Try with the Great White Shark after tuning lah. That day the car was running on base map only.......:biggrin::biggrin:

maximum3118

Known Member
Jun 8, 2008
EVOKIT really a helpful person!!! i havent meet any mech like him(willing to help). i went to look for him few times ask for help , he never say NO and he also give better advice! But after he give advice i FFk him... hehe Im here to say SORRY ya BRO....

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
EVOKIT really a helpful person!!! i havent meet any mech like him(willing to help). i went to look for him few times ask for help , he never say NO and he also give better advice! But after he give advice i FFk him... hehe Im here to say SORRY ya BRO....
I agree! Went to Cruise Power today for oil change and chat with EVOKIT for awhile, really nice fella. Nice meeting you bro :itsme:

maximum3118

Known Member
Jun 8, 2008
ah kit!!! ah kit!!! ah kit!!! or cruise power!!! cruise power!!! cruise power!!!
:adore::adore::adore::adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a bmw e28 with 1jz turbo engine....due the different size and shape of the 1jz...i've had to modify my brake system....so now the linkage from the brake pedal to the brake pump runs inside the car and NOT inside the engine bay....my brake pump is on the left side of the car so its not directly in front of the pedal......i do have a linkage in the car but the brake feel is terrible....the pedal is so soft and it almost feels like there is no brake...but the brake actually works....im...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience