Need your kindest help.

Irfan123

Nov 12, 2011
Lion city
Hi bros and sis,

Hi good day guys.im a noobie from sing seeking help.currently driving a lancer cs3...last year i got into a major accident which my car eventually overturn.total loss.tried to process claims,but due to some illegal mods,my claims couldnt be processed.anyway that not the point,i found a workshop which eventually claimed that they could do up back my car,by a 'new body'..i know some guys here know what i meant..by a second hand body.but after waiting for 3 months,the workshop claims cant find a cs3 body..hence i need you guys kindest help..if you guys have any lobang to find 2nd hand cs3 bodies.the one going scrapped would even do..have tried a few scrapyards in Singapore,but to no avail.thanks a miilion guy for taking your time to read my thread.

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
huh.....bro actually u can mod it with Evo 7/8/9 or lancer cedia (cs2) body....all come from same mothers......same same

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All :wavey:Cars Kaki,

My car suffered rusty on the roof and it's beyond repair :nurse:thus need to change.Can anyone advice how much to change the rooftop to with or without sunroof.Any recommend workshop or any lobang to buy the rooftop.I'm located at JB.

Thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience