Note to all.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I believe as drivers, we need to be 120% alert when we are behind the wheel. look further and scan what's in front of your sight....and also use the brain to judge what speed to drive in what condition or location. Anticipate what's going to happen when you saw something in front of you....that's how I drive....to be honest, since I got my license until today I have not run over any animals be it wild or owned....
Yeap, good drivers have to be like that, anticipating as best as posssible, always try to minimise risk, always be predictable with your moves when driving, and be prepared for the worse. Driving most of my life in bad conditions in Jakarta really taught me a lot of valuable experiences.

In terms of hitting an animal, once I hit a chicken suddenly flying accross when I was driving on highway doing around 120-130kph. The chicken smashed into my front grill, broke it into 2-3 pieces. Strangely, no chicken parts got stuck in my grill except some feathers. Luckily it was an old crappy car, so just clean up the broken grill and glue them back together with super glue.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Is it legal to build speed humps by ourselves?
Should not be. And I hope so, cuz or else it will be like Indonesia whereby people build as they wish without any standards, ending up with many very high & sharp angled speed bumps, easily scraping front lip or bottom of sedans.

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
Should not be. And I hope so, cuz or else it will be like Indonesia whereby people build as they wish without any standards, ending up with many very high & sharp angled speed bumps, easily scraping front lip or bottom of sedans.
just dig a drain to get more electricity from lamp posts and get a shitty contractor to patch up the road. instant speedhump.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
just dig a drain to get more electricity from lamp posts and get a shitty contractor to patch up the road. instant speedhump.
Usually you will get sunken drain.....ha! ha!
Even though if can get hump, maybe too small.....:rolleyes:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My neighbor actually did a small and pointy hump just before his house. It is good so I didn't complain keke...even motorbikes also have to slow down coz its very pointy

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Speed hump is the worst thing created by human ever in the universe. Nuclear bomb is the second worst and shark fin soup is the 3rd. What you need to do is just make a small demonstration and invite some reporters and demand the gov put an AES camera on the street that in front of your house (I think the package come with 2x sign boards too). If you kind enough, you can sponsor a CCTV system and record down everything 24 x 7. Just need to make AES look alike box and 2 AES sign boards.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Speed hump is the worst thing created by human ever in the universe. Nuclear bomb is the second worst and shark fin soup is the 3rd. What you need to do is just make a small demonstration and invite some reporters and demand the gov put an AES camera on the street that in front of your house (I think the package come with 2x sign boards too). If you kind enough, you can sponsor a CCTV system and record down everything 24 x 7. Just need to make AES look alike box and 2 AES sign boards.
If you get them to put up the AES in front of your house, must ask for the 15% share....ha! ha!:rofl:

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
hai... i accidentally hit 2 cats in 1 week... all happen at night. I was driving cross a bridge and until the end of the bridge suddenly saw a white cat running cross the road... u know what... the cat stop when it saw my car light and bang... if I apply emergency brake I would be the victim as a big lorry is at the back of me...the second incident is I was driving down a street and out of no where another white cat suddenly ran out and bang...that one cannot avoid.. so sorry for both white cats..

Sometime cannot blame the driver. But I do notice something that cats are not good in crossing roads. when it cross it will not look to right and left only cross. It will just look at its direction and cross. not like dogs, it will look left and right only cross if there is in coming cars and its crossing the road and only completed 20%, its will turn back and wait for second chance crossing. Some dogs I even see its waiting for the traffic lights to turn red when all cars are stop than Its only cross the road...

This doesn't mean that dog did not get into accident but very seldom, mostly i see cats body on the roads and highways...

Last edited:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Lol bro u got matter with white cats ar. Rip to the cats. I agree that cats act on instinct more than thinking. Dogs have better brain to actually think. But anyway, drive carefully.. You don't know if next time a cow suddenly appears and it's gonna be real painful.. If u can't avoid them without harming yourself, then it's really fate bro

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think because cats are faster and they think can cross in time, but not the case always.....maybe last of their ninth lives.....:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is what the filter looked like after just 3 months of usage

With the recent haze situation in KL, it's no surprise that there have been an influx of MC's due to bad coughs, flu, generic illnesses that bad air quality results in. It's also said that we spend too much time commuting too getting from point A to B and even more sleeping. But this is a car forum so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience