Note to all.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
that eagle is real eagle or eagle eye headlamp la?

anyway back to topic...i saw before an ah beng purposely accelerating his wira to bang a stray dog in front of a coffeeshop....the dog avoided the car (must be experienced stray) but the ah beng was laughing all the way. excited at the chance of banging n killing an animal. i saw everything as i was waiting to cross n he passed me after the dog avoided him.

in a housing estate, you should be going slow enuff to avoid things crossing suddenly. what if it were a toddler suddenly crossing the road?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
that eagle is real eagle or eagle eye headlamp la?

anyway back to topic...i saw before an ah beng purposely accelerating his wira to bang a stray dog in front of a coffeeshop....the dog avoided the car (must be experienced stray) but the ah beng was laughing all the way. excited at the chance of banging n killing an animal. i saw everything as i was waiting to cross n he passed me after the dog avoided him.

in a housing estate, you should be going slow enuff to avoid things crossing suddenly. what if it were a toddler suddenly crossing the road?
That Ah Beng's car must be torn and tattered. Banging a dog something got to give, especially the bumpers nowadays are not strong at all...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I only heard stories of my friend's boss purposely accelerate and kill strays during his younger days in his 4X4...such inhuman act...
if u show no pity nor hesitate in killing an animal, then killing a person shouldn't really be a problem to them. Kinda
dangerous kind of person. Cold Blooded...

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
some drivers not only accelerate at residential area but also parking lot area.
ever heard cars jumping out of car parks? :banghead:
sorry to say this, but i find alot of hondas love opening their vtec in an indoor parking lot...
like those mat rempits dat like to honk and ram their motorcycle in a tunnel... :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I only heard stories of my friend's boss purposely accelerate and kill strays during his younger days in his 4X4...such inhuman act...
if u show no pity nor hesitate in killing an animal, then killing a person shouldn't really be a problem to them. Kinda
dangerous kind of person. Cold Blooded...
Wah! he letting off steam ah? Hope now he is the boss, not like that anymore?.....:hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wah! he letting off steam ah? Hope now he is the boss, not like that anymore?.....:hmmmm:
Ya no longer like that, have a german shepherd as his companion now...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
From dog hater becomes dog lover?.......:hmmmm:
Ya, maybe that time young dunno how to think or something...which is why they say
everyone deserves a 2nd chance...:smile:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I've hit a chicken before...

the bird ran across from the opposite side and just as it was taking flight, the opposite car hit it on the headlamps n the bird flew into my fender n bounced back into the door of the same car on the opposite side. chicken pinball. we both weren't going that fast....around 30+kmh as it was a junction. funny thing was, the chicken survived as i saw it running across the road from my rear view mirror. feathers were all over the road and the chicken must still be having nightmares about bouncing off cars till now...

another case was on the 2nd link highway. i was admiring a passing WRX STI with the burbling boxer engine n suddenly a crow flew across the STI's windscreen. the crow hit the STI's windscreen and shot straight up. 90deg angle to the impact i guess. i don't want to be gross but the sight of it was just out of this world. a black object flying straight up in the air with a trail of feathers behind it like a rocket flying up with smoke coming out of its rear...the bird landed somewhere in the middle divider n the STI didn't even slow down. don't think the crow survived cos the STI was going way faster than 120kmh then.

Izso...eagle n money murderer...David Attenborough is hating u right now haha. maybe the eagle tot u were a cute bunny n swopped in for the kill...
Aisay man.. my car look like a rabbit? If it really was an Eagle, they are supposed to have awesome eyesight, like being able to see a rabbit from a kilometer away! I have no idea what bird it was but it caused a dent on my bumper. Beak like an eagle but I'm no David Attenborough.

Hate me for what la? Not like i purposely targeted the fella. And the way you described the crow was hilarious! (though it's not supposed to be) Smoke coming outta its rear! HAha!

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
hai... i accidentally hit 2 cats in 1 week... all happen at night. I was driving cross a bridge and until the end of the bridge suddenly saw a white cat running cross the road... u know what... the cat stop when it saw my car light and bang... if I apply emergency brake I would be the victim as a big lorry is at the back of me...the second incident is I was driving down a street and out of no where another white cat suddenly ran out and bang...that one cannot avoid.. so sorry for both white cats..

Sometime cannot blame the driver. But I do notice something that cats are not good in crossing roads. when it cross it will not look to right and left only cross. It will just look at its direction and cross. not like dogs, it will look left and right only cross if there is in coming cars and its crossing the road and only completed 20%, its will turn back and wait for second chance crossing. Some dogs I even see its waiting for the traffic lights to turn red when all cars are stop than Its only cross the road...

This doesn't mean that dog did not get into accident but very seldom, mostly i see cats body on the roads and highways...

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

anyway not to blame the drivers la. but at least have a heart to stop (if u can) to carry it to the side of the road la... thats the least you could do right... the driver that hit my cat just sped off as if nothing happened. my grandma had to carry him to the side of the road...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

anyway not to blame the drivers la. but at least have a heart to stop (if u can) to carry it to the side of the road la... thats the least you could do right... the driver that hit my cat just sped off as if nothing happened. my grandma had to carry him to the side of the road...
Huh? carry it to the side of the road? U didnt bury your cat? :confused:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Aisay man.. my car look like a rabbit? If it really was an Eagle, they are supposed to have awesome eyesight, like being able to see a rabbit from a kilometer away! I have no idea what bird it was but it caused a dent on my bumper. Beak like an eagle but I'm no David Attenborough.

Hate me for what la? Not like i purposely targeted the fella. And the way you described the crow was hilarious! (though it's not supposed to be) Smoke coming outta its rear! HAha!
That eagle is either updating its facebook status or texting lar...

So to all drivers...please do not text and drive, or also erm..fly :burnout:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I see...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu....

i hv a mod car but now got bit problem here hope all sifu can gv me a idea here thank you very much.......

when my car rav till 5k rpm (sometime start fr 4k+) it always not smoth n some times sounds like "PopPopPop ...." can any1 help me out ???
tried out used to control the fuel but still the same - or + fuel also same ...... change the plug n cable also the same.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience