Note to all.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hai... i accidentally hit 2 cats in 1 week... all happen at night. I was driving cross a bridge and until the end of the bridge suddenly saw a white cat running cross the road... u know what... the cat stop when it saw my car light and bang... if I apply emergency brake I would be the victim as a big lorry is at the back of me...the second incident is I was driving down a street and out of no where another white cat suddenly ran out and bang...that one cannot avoid.. so sorry for both white cats..

Sometime cannot blame the driver. But I do notice something that cats are not good in crossing roads. when it cross it will not look to right and left only cross. It will just look at its direction and cross. not like dogs, it will look left and right only cross if there is in coming cars and its crossing the road and only completed 20%, its will turn back and wait for second chance crossing. Some dogs I even see its waiting for the traffic lights to turn red when all cars are stop than Its only cross the road...

This doesn't mean that dog did not get into accident but very seldom, mostly i see cats body on the roads and highways...
Whats your car number?

I do not need the alphabet i only need to know the number....

Do you get the hint?:confused:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
i myself did hit a cat with a my brand new car dat time.(not even a year yet)

i saw the cat crossing(cat walk crossing)...already slow down.once saw the cat has cleared the road i accelerate again...
suddenly the cat ran across the street and i tried to brake again but unfortunately its too late.terrifying experience…
and bumper got cracks and dislocated with a few missing clips.
I really felt terrible coz I didn’t stop due to its already late night and the road was kinda deserted at dat time.im sorry cat…

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That's the problem when we have too many stray animals. So we must do our part to not let this happen for the sake of their lives and ours

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That's the problem when we have too many stray animals. So we must do our part to not let this happen for the sake of their lives and ours
I find that cats like to cross the road in front of our cars in the nite because our headlamp shines the way for them...

The will cross the moment they can see whats on the other side of the road...

But more often than not, they tend to forget whats on the road, they only aim whats across the road.

So, the driver is not totally to be blamed if he hits a cat that is crossing the road at a sudden splits second..:rofl::driver:

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
Whats your car number?

I do not need the alphabet i only need to know the number....

Do you get the hint?:confused:
1277..kena 1st price before de forgot is Magnum or TOTO... :biggrin:

I find that cats like to cross the road in front of our cars in the nite because our headlamp shines the way for them...

The will cross the moment they can see whats on the other side of the road...

But more often than not, they tend to forget whats on the road, they only aim whats across the road.

So, the driver is not totally to be blamed if he hits a cat that is crossing the road at a sudden splits second..:rofl::driver:
Cat's eye can see in the dark better than us. in the morning the cats eye iris will be small and when at night the eye iris will turn big...

i myself did hit a cat with a my brand new car dat time.(not even a year yet)

i saw the cat crossing(cat walk crossing)...already slow down.once saw the cat has cleared the road i accelerate again...
suddenly the cat ran across the street and i tried to brake again but unfortunately its too late.terrifying experience…
and bumper got cracks and dislocated with a few missing clips.
I really felt terrible coz I didn’t stop due to its already late night and the road was kinda deserted at dat time.im sorry cat…
Yeah...I had the same feeling to when I hit them...like kena stun for few minute...

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Lol bro u got matter with white cats ar. Rip to the cats. I agree that cats act on instinct more than thinking. Dogs have better brain to actually think. But anyway, drive carefully.. You don't know if next time a cow suddenly appears and it's gonna be real painful.. If u can't avoid them without harming yourself, then it's really fate bro
haha...really need to be more careful especially when driving in housing area. Mine all happen in main road. I like cats and I had a Fat Choy Mou at home too...:biggrin:
I had been chase by a cow when I was kid back in Alor Setar, I tell you the feeling is terrified... u can feel the road shaking like earth quake.. bad experience...

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
1277..kena 1st price before de forgot is Magnum or TOTO... :biggrin:

Cat's eye can see in the dark better than us. in the morning the cats eye iris will be small and when at night the eye iris will turn big...

Yeah...I had the same feeling to when I hit them...like kena stun for few minute...

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

haha...really need to be more careful especially when driving in housing area. Mine all happen in main road. I like cats and I had a Fat Choy Mou at home too...:biggrin:
I had been chase by a cow when I was kid back in Alor Setar, I tell you the feeling is terrified... u can feel the road shaking like earth quake.. bad experience...
i have an experience of almost hitting a cow.
was visiting relative in senawang.the kampung inside estate area.cow is everywhere eating grass at the roadside.i guess it was their lunch time.
was really a close call...if the cow didnt stop at the middle of the road, i would've ram to it.very damn lucky.i dunno how many lucky stars left for me.
i tink brand new cars really attract animal huh...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Before I say anything, I'm sorry to hear about your dead cat TS. Only idiots drive fast in a Taman and they should be reprimanded for doing so. Those blasting their irritating bass in a neighborhood should be shot too.

Is it legal to build speed humps by ourselves?
No. If the city council didn't approve it, you have the right to remove it.

hai... i accidentally hit 2 cats in 1 week... all happen at night. I was driving cross a bridge and until the end of the bridge suddenly saw a white cat running cross the road... u know what... the cat stop when it saw my car light and bang... if I apply emergency brake I would be the victim as a big lorry is at the back of me...the second incident is I was driving down a street and out of no where another white cat suddenly ran out and bang...that one cannot avoid.. so sorry for both white cats..
What you're doing is actually driving defensively. In all defensive driving courses they teach to plough through the animal instead of trying to brake. A dead animal is unfortunate but like you said it's better than getting into a massive accident. If you were driving slow like 40km/h or so, then braking is still possible but anything faster it's better your bumper and a dead cat rather than a smashed car and possible death/severe injury.

The sad thing is humankind is digging into these animal habitats, I've personally hit an eagle before and the worst thing is this bird was huge. I'm thinking it's even possible to be endangered or at least protected. But going at 110km/h on a highway with other high speed moving cars I couldn't do much when it did a suicide dive perpendicular to my car all of a sudden.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wtffff and eagle??? What's your car plate number? :rofl:

My friends hit pigeons and crows before...and also chicken

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I've decapitated a monkey and I think it's an eagle. It's a really big bird and its wingspan is as wide as my arms wide open. But I'm no National Geographic fan so I dunno.

The monkey was disgusting, I had hair and blood stuck to my car for days until I finally had the guts to wash it off. Dumb thing attacked my car out of the blue on the highway. Must've been rabid or just plain suicidal.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
I've hit a chicken before...

the bird ran across from the opposite side and just as it was taking flight, the opposite car hit it on the headlamps n the bird flew into my fender n bounced back into the door of the same car on the opposite side. chicken pinball. we both weren't going that fast....around 30+kmh as it was a junction. funny thing was, the chicken survived as i saw it running across the road from my rear view mirror. feathers were all over the road and the chicken must still be having nightmares about bouncing off cars till now...

another case was on the 2nd link highway. i was admiring a passing WRX STI with the burbling boxer engine n suddenly a crow flew across the STI's windscreen. the crow hit the STI's windscreen and shot straight up. 90deg angle to the impact i guess. i don't want to be gross but the sight of it was just out of this world. a black object flying straight up in the air with a trail of feathers behind it like a rocket flying up with smoke coming out of its rear...the bird landed somewhere in the middle divider n the STI didn't even slow down. don't think the crow survived cos the STI was going way faster than 120kmh then.

Izso...eagle n money murderer...David Attenborough is hating u right now haha. maybe the eagle tot u were a cute bunny n swopped in for the kill...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Please dont drive so fast in HOUSING AREAS!
Last night my beloved cat was hit by a speeding car while crossing the road from the park opposite my house. The guy didnt even bother to stop and help. Poor Tuna was struggling to catch its last breath when he finally died. My heart shattered when i saw his sister nudging him and trying to wake him up. To the idiotic driver TRY DIGGING A GRAVE for someone you love. SOMEONE ELSE IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY!

I got Tuna and Sardine from the park few months ago. They were always together from day one. Abandoned by their mother. I adopted them hoping to give them a better life. I guess i failed...
I understand how you feel bro. It feels like if I'm able to witness it and caught him red handed,
I won't show any mercy to him/her for speeding at housing area.

My family always take in abandoned stray cats and some are raised even from few days born kitten.

But these bastards just speed in their bloody car in a housing area and some don't even
bother to stop and expect the cats to just avoid them in time. FFS even humans can't
avoid an oncoming car without being aware of its existence...

Is a real sad case. I buried more than 5 so far. Which is why now my family cage them up
during the night. We dont want to wake up finding each of our beloved pets getting killed
and end up burrying them .Only let them out during the day and only 1 or 2 let them take
turns to roam the streets for some street awareness. The rest will be in the house out from the
cage. I have more than 10 of them now at home. All are strays save from the streets.

Have been trying to get them a new owner but only manage to get some adopted still left
a few of them. Getting too crowded in the cage as they grow older, and we have changed to
a bigger cage now.

Too much for us to handle in terms of financial and for my mum to take care of them on her
own when we are at work.

Really never speed in the HOUSING AREA!!! So what if it is just an animal to you? They
deserve to live too! Just hate it that our G are not strict enough with the law of killing an
animal or animal abuse in Malaysia. Be it by accident or not, in other countries, you will
have to lodge a report if you accidentally killed an animal from what i heard...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I've hit a chicken before...

the bird ran across from the opposite side and just as it was taking flight, the opposite car hit it on the headlamps n the bird flew into my fender n bounced back into the door of the same car on the opposite side. chicken pinball. we both weren't going that fast....around 30+kmh as it was a junction. funny thing was, the chicken survived as i saw it running across the road from my rear view mirror. feathers were all over the road and the chicken must still be having nightmares about bouncing off cars till now...

another case was on the 2nd link highway. i was admiring a passing WRX STI with the burbling boxer engine n suddenly a crow flew across the STI's windscreen. the crow hit the STI's windscreen and shot straight up. 90deg angle to the impact i guess. i don't want to be gross but the sight of it was just out of this world. a black object flying straight up in the air with a trail of feathers behind it like a rocket flying up with smoke coming out of its rear...the bird landed somewhere in the middle divider n the STI didn't even slow down. don't think the crow survived cos the STI was going way faster than 120kmh then.

Izso...eagle n money murderer...David Attenborough is hating u right now haha. maybe the eagle tot u were a cute bunny n swopped in for the kill...
Was about to ask who took the chicken home but you mentioned it survived.....:rofl:

Eagle came down for a kill and kena killed, so was Eagle own fault......:hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Was about to ask who took the chicken home but you mentioned it survived.....:rofl:

Eagle came down for a kill and kena killed, so was Eagle own fault......:hmmmm:
Maybe that eagle eyes doesnt function well anymore...need some specs for that eagle...:listen:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What do you do when you have too much time in your hands? Some of us have our own way of entertaining ourselves but a certain Michael builds replicas. How many he has built before we really do not know but we do know it took him 6 years to build this replica of the Mclaren 4/14 that the team raced back in 1999. It was built using 956,000 matchsticks and 1686 tubes of glue and can be broken down...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience