Note to all.

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
Sorry for your loss, but how do you know how fast the car was going when it hit your cat? It's possible that the car actually still within the speed limits but it's just unlucky that your cat cross the road at the wrong time, right?
As for the driver not even stopping to check, well not everyone have care for animals as there are many got hit on the roads anywhere. Many people never have pets in their life so they don't have such love and care for animals.
Don't get me wrong that I'm siding with the driver or what. I've also had many pets before when I was a kid and felt very angry and wanted to blame others when something bad happened to them but you need to realise it can be just an unfortunate accident. I do agree though not to speed in the housing areas since it's more risky to hit people especialy little kids, nevermind pets.
I was out and my grandmother witnessed the whole thing as she was waiting for my uncle to pick her up. She said a black car came down the road very fast and rammed the cat while it was crossing the road. Im not blaming anyone but i just wanna advise fellow drivers out there. the impact was pretty hard and i had a nightmare of the broken neck when i placed him in the box. there was soooooooooo much blood. :bawling:

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Thanks for all the warm wishes guys. Yeah. Im ok now but the gf is pretty shaken. I only pity the white cat Sardine because she will have to go on with life without her brother anymore.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
feel you bro....I myself also have lost quite a few cats to drivers to run them over in housing areas...but it didn't stop me from keeping even more cats and dogs that were abandoned....the baddest thing I didn't to the driver who run over my cat which happens to live at the same housing area of mine was breaking all his car window...ALL of it....I was very mad...really really mad....my dog was run over once too by a driver..the driver didn't even slow down.....

My neighbour's son leaving opposite my mum's house like to drive very fast in front of our house when he pass by...I hate it a lot and since there's no speed bump..I just purposely park my pickup a out to the road so to block him from speeding and force him to slow down before reaching my mum's house. I've warn him many times and even to his parents but they just ignore it....arrogant people...
Sorry to hear you have such neighbors......:banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
VR, sometimes it's luck to have such neighbours....nothing can do....unless they moved.....their dog is a big Dalmatian....and they let the dog out without a latch and the dog had bitten my dog before...very fierce dog...like the owner...I claim them for the medical bill of my dog and the mother told me...it's just a dog wah...they fighting very normal mah....I tell the aunty, Aunty I punch your son or punch you in the face..then I also can say I'm human mah fighting very normal mah...I foot the bill to her she only pay 50% and the balance she didn't pay after promised to pay because I complain to MPN about their dog...

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
she pay 50% considered very good d lo. both my neighbors kiamsiap number 1. service car by himself and throw the oil into longkang. -_-

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
she pay 50% considered very good d lo. both my neighbors kiamsiap number 1. service car by himself and throw the oil into longkang. -_-
If my neighbors did that I will scold them woh!
I tried changing the oil myself, then have to pour the used oil back into engine oil bottle and took it to my mechanic's place for disposal a few days later. Therefore might as well let my mechanic do it, since it is only RM5 service charge and I don't have to crawl under the car....:driver:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I am sorry for such a sad news. It had been very kind and generous of you to adopt the lovely kitties and foster them with all your love. I really hope that you will continue to show your love and care towards the helpless animals.

It's pathetic that the driver took away a life that is so important to others and not only he/she had murdered a life, it also leaves a deep weep to others. I believe many would think that it is lucky because the casualty was only a cat and not a human. Well I don't see any difference. It is just that humans have other humans to speak for them, but sadly, animals do not have enough of this ability. To many car enthusiast, please drive safely. You would not want guild to haunt you forever in a human short life.

However, there is always another side of the story. Lets ponder for awhile...if the poor purr little thing was never ever there at the so wrong moment of its life, accidents would not happen. If we put this in another way, a cat running or walking or jumping or rolling out to the street could also pose a danger to the driver and probably others nearby. So before one could blame all to others, pause for a moment and give yourself a thought.....:hmmmm:

Animals are like children. They have much to learn just like us, but their inability to think and speak like us makes them weak, and us arrogant and monstrous. So to have a pet is like to have a child. You have to take care of it, foster, feed, play with, provide every necessity and of course, ensure of their safety from time to time.

"They are animals...they are all over the place! How do I control or look after them? They go wherever they want to go! How is this my fault?" These are some examples I get from many. But I will usually reply with a question. If it is your 12 years old son who's running around in the middle of a highway, what would you do, ignore, or grab him safely in your arm? To the TS, please do not get me wrong as I am not in particular into you. It is for ALL pet owner. It is our responsibility as owner to look after them. Please, please keep your lovely furry friends IN YOUR HOUSE! That is the safest space we can provide. Cats, unlike dogs, like to go out and explore the world mostly at night. So get a cage or a room for them. And please be reminded that a cage is meant for keeping the animals for a short period of time when you are not able to be with them e.g. Working/sleeping/shitting/etc. this is to prevent them from roaming into mars.

To dog owners, strictly keeping your best friend within your compound is very extremely important. Unlike cats, dogs can be vicious. And please do not let your dog out in the street coz u are lazy to clean up their poo. Do we let our children shit in the streets? If we let our dogs out without supervision, they might end up raping a bitch and contribute to strays. The possibility of them getting infected by various diseases is also high.

To all ZTHians, I believe you guys are a responsible driver as well as a responsible person. If you are to adopt or buy or pluck a pet from the sky, please make sure that you are ready and get to know the "know-how" of raring a pet. If your gf wants to have a pet bcoz it's cute, and its her first time having a pet, please please please make sure that she is committed. There are too many animals got abandoned by their owners. They certainly have feelings and yes, they are like us. They can be happy, depressed, scared, confident, etc. We wouldn't want our parents to abandon us, no?

And dogs are not cheap alarm system that only require a meal per day.

I am an animal lover too. Having a pet dog myself, I make sure that I am able to provide her everything that she needs. Animals, especially dogs, are very loyal. Remember, they only have us. We have friends and families, but we are the only one they have. They never request Gucci Armani Tomei Kikilala Ferrari from us so they never want anything that they do not need. If they ever want anything from us, it's gonna be love.

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
I am sorry for such a sad news. It had been very kind and generous of you to adopt the lovely kitties and foster them with all your love. I really hope that you will continue to show your love and care towards the helpless animals.

It's pathetic that the driver took away a life that is so important to others and not only he/she had murdered a life, it also leaves a deep weep to others. I believe many would think that it is lucky because the casualty was only a cat and not a human. Well I don't see any difference. It is just that humans have other humans to speak for them, but sadly, animals do not have enough of this ability. To many car enthusiast, please drive safely. You would not want guild to haunt you forever in a human short life.

However, there is always another side of the story. Lets ponder for awhile...if the poor purr little thing was never ever there at the so wrong moment of its life, accidents would not happen. If we put this in another way, a cat running or walking or jumping or rolling out to the street could also pose a danger to the driver and probably others nearby. So before one could blame all to others, pause for a moment and give yourself a thought.....:hmmmm:

Animals are like children. They have much to learn just like us, but their inability to think and speak like us makes them weak, and us arrogant and monstrous. So to have a pet is like to have a child. You have to take care of it, foster, feed, play with, provide every necessity and of course, ensure of their safety from time to time.

"They are animals...they are all over the place! How do I control or look after them? They go wherever they want to go! How is this my fault?" These are some examples I get from many. But I will usually reply with a question. If it is your 12 years old son who's running around in the middle of a highway, what would you do, ignore, or grab him safely in your arm? To the TS, please do not get me wrong as I am not in particular into you. It is for ALL pet owner. It is our responsibility as owner to look after them. Please, please keep your lovely furry friends IN YOUR HOUSE! That is the safest space we can provide. Cats, unlike dogs, like to go out and explore the world mostly at night. So get a cage or a room for them. And please be reminded that a cage is meant for keeping the animals for a short period of time when you are not able to be with them e.g. Working/sleeping/shitting/etc. this is to prevent them from roaming into mars.

To dog owners, strictly keeping your best friend within your compound is very extremely important. Unlike cats, dogs can be vicious. And please do not let your dog out in the street coz u are lazy to clean up their poo. Do we let our children shit in the streets? If we let our dogs out without supervision, they might end up raping a bitch and contribute to strays. The possibility of them getting infected by various diseases is also high.

To all ZTHians, I believe you guys are a responsible driver as well as a responsible person. If you are to adopt or buy or pluck a pet from the sky, please make sure that you are ready and get to know the "know-how" of raring a pet. If your gf wants to have a pet bcoz it's cute, and its her first time having a pet, please please please make sure that she is committed. There are too many animals got abandoned by their owners. They certainly have feelings and yes, they are like us. They can be happy, depressed, scared, confident, etc. We wouldn't want our parents to abandon us, no?

I am an animal lover too. Having a pet dog myself, I make sure that I am able to provide her everything that she needs. Animals, especially dogs, are very loyal. Remember, they only have us. We have friends and families, but we are the only one they have. They never request Gucci Armani Tomei Kikilala Ferrari from us so they never want anything that they do not need. If they ever want anything from us, it's gonna be love.
well said bro.

well in my case, i live in a small terrace house facing a park. For the past few months, I have been keeping them in their cage until they are fully capable of fending for themselves. Recently i would let them out at night for a few hours. They would usually play together in the park and only come back when i call them. I really thought they were smart enough to watch out for cars...

But u are right. I should have been there. The moment i saw him lying in a pool of blood i knelt down and cried. The poor thing didnt deserve to die this way. I knew nothing could be done and the only thing left to do was to take better care and take greater responsibility of his sister.

However, please please drive cautiously in housing areas.

We have friends and families, but we are the only one they have. I agree with statement 200%.

The accident scene and his burial. :( His sister Sardine.:bawling:

Attachments

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Very well put!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I believe as drivers, we need to be 120% alert when we are behind the wheel. look further and scan what's in front of your sight....and also use the brain to judge what speed to drive in what condition or location. Anticipate what's going to happen when you saw something in front of you....that's how I drive....to be honest, since I got my license until today I have not run over any animals be it wild or owned....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I believe as drivers, we need to be 120% alert when we are behind the wheel. look further and scan what's in front of your sight....and also use the brain to judge what speed to drive in what condition or location. Anticipate what's going to happen when you saw something in front of you....that's how I drive....to be honest, since I got my license until today I have not run over any animals be it wild or owned....
Bad ones are those who uses H/P while driving, and the worse are those texting......:banghead:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
housing area should have speed bumps ..

u should request it from your Majlis Perbandaran..

for future safety..

Gudluck :burnout:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I once drove over a mickey mouse in the street. I wasnt speeding and from far, approximately 50m, i saw it rushing out to cross the road. Since it is running quite fast, I dint slow down or brake coz i was only doing at about 40-50km/h, and the mickey mouse is already reached the middle of the road so I streered left to avoid it and give all the space he wanted to make his way to the other side.

But to my suprise, he suddenly panicked and U-turn !!!! I couldnt brake or steer anymore, and he ran right under my car tyre...and I was like .... oh shit...:banghead::bawling::banghead::bawling:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
a huge cobra once crossed my path but i was in my car la....was somewhere in sg buloh at that time
entering a factory area.....all my bulu on my body stood up....:rolleyes: but i was kind enuf to let
it pass then i continued my journey.......

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
mickey mice are pests no? i know they deserve to live too but if there are too many it wouldnt be good for us right...

i havent hit a mickey before but i did hit a dead wombat once. it was in the middle of the 1 lane road and i was leading a convoy to a snow mt at night. i thought it was a garbage bag until i was 10m away from it... hit it at 100kph. my car = total loss.

Attachments

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday marked the first celebrations of Zerotohundred.com’s 10th anniversary. Together with High Performance Challenge (HPC), we organized a time attack shootout at the Sepang International Circuit dubbed Time To Attack: Sepang. The turnout of supporters and participants was great, more than what we had expected and SIC saw enthusiast and track junkies from all over Malaysia and even Singapore...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience