Stolen Items ~ please note

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
Hence, if any of you come across any of these items for sale his serial no.s..please note me...or the authorities.. suspected Malay or Indonesian thief on motorcycles

1. S-AFC II (black edition) serial no. AFC3K20 - 40507 (401 - A93)
- stolen without socket wires cut off from display onwards...

2. a 52mm HKS DB series Black Face mechanical Boost Gauge, serial no. 4404 - SA002 ( 4957266 - 561805) - stolen without socket or wires or vacuum hose

3. a HKS SSQV new knob-less version
- stolen with only the adapter...no stickers or anything on it....

:angry_smile: damn those pricks...

Last edited:

black_ice

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L
sorry for the lost...

will have a lookout for u....

but i think the percentage to recover is quite low...

the super lowlife break in ur car?how?

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
feel sorry 2 heard dat.. will not buy uncomplete items.. btw when it was??

black_ice

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L
damn...nowadays the "pencuri" is so alarming...

so attention to all out, when u buy something is cheap but not complete...

most probably is stolen item, Please Dont Support !!

haha....please believe in karma...

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro black ice, where are you staying? My car got broken into last week too. My brand new RSM and VAFCII got stolen from my car which is parked inside my house. Really brave la people nowadays:angry:

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
yeah...a neighbour actually came out and shouted at the thieves...and guess wat...
they even wanted to whack him with a piece of wood....

how brave...anyway...the case has been brought to the authorities and pictures of evidence has been taken.....

popcorn

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KL
walaweee..... nowdays people dont think either it haram or not..... mine oso kena la last time. someone broke into my car and took away my smartag. damn......

black_ice

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L
egiewan, my location is so sercet ohh....

danger...cannot post online...haha....

last time when i drove waja, they dare to come inside my house with alarm and the gate is locked.....

this extra added moron still dare want to steal my whole car...

i think they makan "ganja" already...too high forget what they are doing at the moment....

or they love adidas slogan very much...."impossible is nothing"

they gone with nothing...broke my door panel, taken out my door panel lock and take nothing inside my car but those little coin and cd.....

these bastard is really m*therF*ck3r......

my waja is ODD when suddenly got one hole and the door panel broke...

ask proton...say have to change the whole set and the alarm also...

damn....so expensive....

make a report and ask police ronda more at my area...

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Very serious for me.Now everything in your car they want to stole. Beware from stolen item.

emptywallet

Mar 27, 2007
scary how parking inside the house also kena these days. only thing to do is to install cctv inside house compound. or have a rottweiler at home, call him "killer" or something, imagine... "K-I-L-L-E-R! time for bed now, if you hear anyone you know what to do boy...that's why i named you killer..." shouting it loud before turning off the lights.

last time my car kena broken in, steal laptop, close back hood, all within 5 minutes of me going to the vcd stall in pasar malam... somemore it was parked on the main road where all the pasar malam goers all jalan. damn they're good!

Vlad

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
tuned, pity you man... faster get your stuffs la...i need to change my pads soon. hehe

by the way, just b careful nowadays, my neighbourhood 2 houses got broken into last wk with the presence of those dumb 'security guards' ... 4 hamkachan malay went into the house smashed an estima, stole all the ICE and went off. they took their own sweet time, my neighbours didnt dare come out so they just watched in horror... imagine that.

the 2nd house, they broke in, took the car keys drove off the perdana...

our polis diraja malaysia obviously came much later.

when i spoke to the security firm about it their reply was, apa boleh kita buat?
()_@%)#_#@_$)#

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, I'm currently using a GSR Turbo with TD05H E3 turbo. Using E-Manage blue for tuning and running at 1.1 boost. I'm using E3 fuel injectors 510cc. Blitz boost controller.

I thougt of upgrading to higher topspeed. Curently I'm getting 210kh/h @ 7,000 rpm on stock GSR gear box. What's all the sifu's advice on this? Should I go for E3 gearbox? Or E1..E2 gearbox? Or just chg final gear ratio and add LSD?

What's the recommended boost? If I boost 1.5 bar, should I change the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience