2dr EK was stolen this morning

UKDMEK4

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
batang kali
Dear All Hondarian Friends,

A friend of mine's EK just been rob this morning (+- 5:10am) at Jln 222 Petronas Petrol Station.4 Guys in a 4 door EG (probably like subaru blue colour) and another member of the gand riding a motorbike.

Plate Number: BEW 6913

Modus Operandi: Purposely hit the back side of the car. EK was heading to federal hiway,hit by EG at the traffic light opposite shell,since it was dark, he stop at petronas petrol station not far infront. They pretend to "settle" things up when two of them to take out their "parang". My friend was chased by two members of the gang and was force to hand in the car key. At this time, one Kancil winshield was smashed down by another member when he tried to help.

It is believed they were heading to subang or shah alam area.

From the CCTV (Petronas), the police managed to identified them as one of the car towing team in PJ area. Police report been made to PJ police station.

Anyone who got any info regarding this heist, please feel free to contact the owner at 017 366 0109

Specs of the car,
Color: Black
Model: 2 Door 1996 Specs
Backlight: 99 Specs rear light
Spoiler: EK4 standard spoiler
Rims: ce28 15" bronze colour
Rear Bonnet: With "kenari" type wiper

Thank you & becareful.

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
Wrong thread right? Should be under Car Crimes And Security. Anyway, got a pic? Easier to spot the car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

erm......everytime when i read these car modification magazine ...
these car sure mod HI-CAM ....
HI-CAM for racing use !! erm......tis 1 i know ...
but~~

if i install a hi-cam , what else i need to mod together wif hi-cam to make it balance till perfect leh ??
hi-speed pulley ? ECU setting ? dyno test & setting ?

what kinds engine r suitable to mod HI-cam ? All ?

any negatif effect ? any positif effect ?

hi-cam can higer the engine rev ?normally can higher how many RPM ?

erm.......what...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience