Kelisa Gathering

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
how lucky u r...still got the ICE brand "tendang"...my using "Chap Ayam" wan....
QUOTE]

Wah your car with ice still so fast like felari.... my car very heavy think of taking out my ice... sure my 100kg lighther....

Now i go jogging everyday:biggrin: so i can loose weight so my car can atleast see 6009 taillight...:mad:
taikor...chap ayam brand not heavy lar...all use cheap plastic and cheap stuff to do it..

throw away all the unneccessary stuff like ashtray, car mat, spare tire, back seat, wiper, headlight, the fucking heavy rear ionizer, all the spare tyre tools, rear bumper, driver should be bald head whether its the head on the top or bottom shld be bald for better aerodynamic and air flow, see so easy to cut down weight, i m sure KM only can smell your butt next round :thefinger:

Bump:

very "soon ching" wor still a virgin car so when want to deflower your virgin kelisa, we all have plenty of idea to help u soup up your nice car :driver:
taikor..the most important thing that luke need to throw is his titanium ball..that two ball to heavy liaw...

bakutteh car still virgin....ermmm...we already very long time didn;t go and rape virgin car liaw....so kuteh..when wan to join us for your first TT

I like my hair la shave means feel naked up and down hahaha:rofl:
don;t waste your time shaving lar...already very dark...shave or no shave still the same

ok la i will do this...
let me know when u do it...wan to see how smooth u do it

for the sake of speed and aerodynamic and also smoking KM, this is the best solution for you :thefinger:
there is one more important thing that can help in aerodynamic....chop off the roof..make it lower...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
bro...

need u to confirm leh...
u join us this sunday or not..no matter got heavy traffic or no traffic in the track...

because now i got two car only...until today..so by friday if the turn out is low..then we will cancel it...because to many look see look see ppl going there...

we want is driver not passenger....

nick will let me know today...ah lok car cannot be ready intime...

so do let me know today if u confirm going to drive in the track...

i will call djgerm and the rest to ask them

thanks

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
bro...

need u to confirm leh...
u join us this sunday or not..no matter got heavy traffic or no traffic in the track...

because now i got two car only...until today..so by friday if the turn out is low..then we will cancel it...because to many look see look see ppl going there...

we want is driver not passenger....

nick will let me know today...ah lok car cannot be ready intime...

so do let me know today if u confirm going to drive in the track...

i will call djgerm and the rest to ask them

thanks
Like this better not put me in la cause i also heard traffic will heavy... i wont enter if traffic heavy... so just put my name as not in...

if youll still go i will come ready to go in... but depends on traffic only i will enter... Im very worried cause last time i see got lot mad dog on track...:mad:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
ok la i will do this...
good for you, ur gf will be really glad u decided to bald them just in case bbq time,its smooth n easy.... go go go!

Bump:
taikor...chap ayam brand not heavy lar...all use cheap plastic and cheap stuff to do it..

taikor..the most important thing that luke need to throw is his titanium ball..that two ball to heavy liaw...

bakutteh car still virgin....ermmm...we already very long time didn;t go and rape virgin car liaw....so kuteh..when wan to join us for your first TT

don;t waste your time shaving lar...already very dark...shave or no shave still the same

let me know when u do it...wan to see how smooth u do it

there is one more important thing that can help in aerodynamic....chop off the roof..make it lower...
chop off roof cannot unless he opt to use his balls n John connect the 4 poles as center of gravity, if the car don spin then either his john or titanium will turn 360 degree to stabilize the car, its better than any UR bar :adore::adore::adore:

Bump:
OK ok sorry la i so mafan i just takut of all those mad dogs on track...:banghead:
mad dog or whatever dog don give a damla, get ur daddy small meow meow with RB26 heart definately u will be on par with them or u can be another mad dog too :adore::adore::adore:

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
mad dog or whatever dog don give a damla, get ur daddy small meow meow with RB26 heart definately u will be on par with them or u can be another mad dog too :adore::adore::adore:
Sifu this car no more with my daddy or not sure i bring it to track... My Brother last time also got track car ek9:bawling:... but then sell off d last year september to pump in money to business... now i only got kenari to go which i use everyday go work... so if heavy traffic on track dangerous i cant take this car in...

The mad dog on track drive small car got one mad dog drive saga BLM you can ask kelisa6009 he also saw this car last track day:banghead:...

BakKutT3h

2,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
hmm.....for virgin, first impression for TT is very important, if worst will got side-effects, "yum ying". so need to be prepare first....

wat time u guyz go track this sun ? i go look see look see

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
we will meet at puchong 12pm....then makan lunch and from there we will go...so hope to rach there by 1.30pm

Bump: we will meet at puchong 12pm....then makan lunch and from there we will go...so hope to rach there by 1.30pm

Lovemaker

3,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
i will call you guys if i can make it.. yahoo.. but i think my suspension got some problem la.. and need to service my car..

Bump: i will call you guys if i can make it.. yahoo.. but i think my suspension got some problem la.. and need to service my car..

Bump: i will call you guys if i can make it.. yahoo.. but i think my suspension got some problem la.. and need to service my car..

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Genting Sempah TT

Saturday, 10pm at Bus stop..

anything call lonewolf taikor

Bump: Genting Sempah TT

Saturday, 10pm at Bus stop..

anything call lonewolf taikor

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if i want to do mod my proton to some NA cars...what am i suppose to do???

....how much do i need

how much faster my car will be??

need info from all sifu here
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience