Atos Perfomance

MIKELAINE

Sep 23, 2005
Wangsa Maju/KL
what i mention there is not only save petrol la dude!!!we are talking about more power la duh...and its not depend how you drive its depend where you live.i'm stay in wangsa maju you know hows DAMN jam in kl here?like hell!that day i holiday at PD Rm20 for 187km cox no jam bah.RM10 for 70km and power increast + heavy jam how should i say lagi..

maestro

Known Member
Jul 8, 2004
Klang
well my wife everyday also travelling from PORT KLANG klang to PJ .. jammed or not ?? the only way out to KL .. sometime i drive the car too .. in term of power .. i get easily 130 / 135 KMH which seldom coz my own car can do more than that 170 / 200KMH easily .. just wira 1.6 only and FC .. RM25 for nearly 200KM ..

maybe you satisfy with the money you spend on that car .. well i spend more than 10K on my car .. still never satisfy me .. more power mean more money and high FC ..

and DUDE .. i've do stay in KL for more than 30 years middlering some more before i move .....

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
Hmm.. interesting.. you guys seem to be getting damn good milage.. me only getting approx 50 KM for RM 10..

Really interested to know what you all did to your car le...

maestro

Known Member
Jul 8, 2004
Klang
my atoz .. just standard KILANG .. do nothing ... only thing i did is that send to SC and reTUNE ECU .... further more my atoz is a 2nd car .

meiliki .. i think the best you send your car to SC and ask them to reTUNE you ECU .. reset to factory setting than they will TUNE it to fit your need .. need help contact MUNIR .. he's a sales person for hyundai in bandar tun razak ..

maestro

Known Member
Jul 8, 2004
Klang
SC is Service Centre ... Munir .. well just browse back 1st and 2nd page .. just private msg him .. he might help you ..

Oct 25, 2005
drum brake problem

hi , i am junior at this forum,i am driving the atos 1.0A,can any one tell me how to solve the brake problem, cause when tekan brake, there is a sound came out from brake behind. Before that I aready told the service center, wat there do is put some washer and tight the spring only, after few week the sound come again, please advice, thank you.

Oct 25, 2005
MIKELAINE said:
what i mention there is not only save petrol la dude!!!we are talking about more power la duh...and its not depend how you drive its depend where you live.i'm stay in wangsa maju you know hows DAMN jam in kl here?like hell!that day i holiday at PD Rm20 for 187km cox no jam bah.RM10 for 70km and power increast + heavy jam how should i say lagi..
MIKE, what is the simota sport cleaner? air Filter or what?

MIKELAINE

Sep 23, 2005
Wangsa Maju/KL
em...actually myself also not sure what cleaner...here write HIGH POWER AIR FILTER ITEM NO.WS-002.i saw the selling price at all the place sell around RM130-170 nett price they say,but i get only RM30.and the boss still ketuk me say ATOS cannot fix 1 la...just bogel the ori cleaner larr..no need so stupid.But me and my brother just ignore him just carry that simota DIY..finally we fix and forget to tell need 2X3 soket..i get that soket aroundRM28...aluminiunm 1.....really big big differen....sounds like vtec...sounds only la.pick up no big differen but top speed increast fuel save.and 1 more thing i need to ask all of atos gang.can you guys atos use L2 full acceleration till 95km will auto shift to 3rd gear?that day i go cheras meet with munir the dealer handsome guy he also say terkejut..maybe my gear box problem.and you use nasa oil?you believe that oil?that day after service......everything change.no power fuel saving decreast but car smooth than last time.that all from me.and 1 more for the 1 of my READER say he spend more then RM10K also still never satisfy him.If people with modify knowledge or experience never spend than alot on wira 1.6 somemore dare to say not satisfy really donno what he modify RM10k for nothing haha...bye ya

munir

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
kajang
www.protonmania.com
oit meastro...jual my name ka hehehehe it's ok bro thanks...

mike...haiya it's already ok or not..

mataoo...still under warranty or what...if still...go back to any hyundai service centre and made a complaint

maestro

Known Member
Jul 8, 2004
Klang
go make complaint ATOZ not good .. hahahhahahahahaha .. just say a salesman as me to do sooooo .. hahahahhahahaha ..

munir jual namee tak dapat komisen .. camne nie .. :(

MIKELAINE

Sep 23, 2005
Wangsa Maju/KL
munir said:
oit meastro...jual my name ka hehehehe it's ok bro thanks...

mike...haiya it's already ok or not..

mataoo...still under warranty or what...if still...go back to any hyundai service centre and made a complaint
munir..now my atos got problem again la...when sit inside you can hear big big noise.i check already not suspension problem but donno that noise come from where?pls give tips.......

fahmi-raya

Nov 17, 2005
my fren ask me to install surbo in my atos since he has installed in his gen-2..quit good FC and of course more pick up..

mieliki said:
I'm riding on a ATOS 1.0A..

As for going uphill.. can't really say much as everybody knows that it does suck big time!

For straight road & downhill.. I'm 0 to 100 at about below 18 secs.. Best configuration that I manage then is as per below:

-Iridium Platinium Spark Plugs
-The Outlaw Octane Boosters
-Shell V-Power
- Everything else ori.

Feel free to provide me with any advice on how I can better the performance.

I'm also looking at options to modify the Air-Intake as well as maybe either NOX or turbo charge.

maestro

Known Member
Jul 8, 2004
Klang
surbo .. don't waste your money but still if you want to install .. it your money .. your fren Gen2 install .. not enuf power meh .. haiyooo Gen@ already so KUAT wooo and FC very safe ..

well my advice .. no need to install those thing . you won't regret now buat later .. but stil if you want to install it .. your money ..

cheer mate ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So my dad was driving in Batu Gajah town and some idiot decided to side-swipe my dad's SUV and left some damage marks on the car. It was painful to see such the paint on the vehicle being damaged by a passer by idiot and not even stopped by to apologize.

A zerotohundred.com frequent visitor, Josh a.k.a. St1l has offered to help me remove the nasty side-swipe marks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience