Atos: opinion on putting DVD player

sodeck

Known Member
Mar 26, 2007
Hi all, I have an atos to send/pick up my daughter to her sitter. She seems bored in the car not able to play with her toys, sometimes she fiddled around. I plan to install a DVD player. If any one can provide your opinions about this I would really appreciate it. Here is what I plan;

1) get a in dash DVD (fold out type): (The sunvisor type is too high up for her)
2) Budget (don't want to spend that much on this thing)
3) DVD quality (due to number 2, I am not planing to get a Philips or anything like that, as long as the DVD is reliable and don't have bad track record
4) Place to shop for this DVD: I live in Maluri, KL. There are a few shops around but if anyone can recommend, I sure consider.
5) By the way, my daughter sits in her baby seat in front passenger seat.

Thanks a lot.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

good evening all, i started asking for advice under Car Talk section but i believe it's more appropriate to discuss real car problems in this section. to cut story short, my car started spitting and rumbling few days ago and sent it in, these are the identified problems as of now:

1. broken valve spring
2. broken inlet valve
3. broken inlet valve guide
4. chipped water vents on the cylinder head (requires welding and sanding according to mechanic)
5. dents on piston heads, caused by what...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience