stupid WRK2211 black toyota vios!

lewis26

Known Member
Nov 29, 2005
while ppl who follow speed limit = hogging the lane..
ppl who doesnt care the limit & speeding = endangering other road user life..
as i hv said no point to argue as everyone hv thier own freedom to live by the thier " rules " or by the law of the country..
once again do as u please..
any further discussion might burst into flaming..
therefore this will be my last post in this topic..

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
A point to note and ponder, i got a summon whilst i was on the fast lane doing 110kmh. It was 2 in the morning, and a patrol car was in the middle lane. Was trying to over take and not exceed the limit at the same time :hmmmm:. The patrol car stopped me and i asked him why did i get stopped?

They said "ni lorong memotong, kau potong masuk balik tengah la. kau bawak slow macam tu, macam mana kau nak potong! sebab dah pagi ni aku saman ekzos, boleh kompaun". Go figure!

Last edited:

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
wow play in sepang? u so lansi laa boy of jenal since u got your FD2R.........last time nice boy, now lansi boy....heheheheheh
Dear Panjang ensem,

Wanna play with him with that car in sepang no need bring FD2R pun takpe...we can tag team use our beloved savvy...hehehehehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Savvy how to race with Vios? :hmmm:
Unless he is really just an idiot driver on the road and no driving skills :top:

Btw, this thread has become more like "Idiot Driver thread" than the Stupid WRK2211 Black vios LOL! :rofl:

v1ctorong

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
Aiyah.... whatever we say also we cannot change the fact that there are idiot drivers on the road ler.

Btw i do agree that the RIGHT lane is for Overtaking. So lets say u are doing 300kmh liao... damn blardy fast already... but then got 1 Kancil behind u doing 380kmh... u still need to move to the MIDDLE lane, because that person wants to Overtake you. If that person buang and hit the divider and get free ticket to Holland, its their pasal. Nothing to loose by letting ppl overtake us... Unless its at SIC =D

Btw dun la purposely go and stop in front of ppl and go slower even though they damn guai lan.... one day they will kena plainclothes policeman tahan 1 la after they do that to them...
Why make ownself all worked up because of another idiot... not worth it right :)
Totally agree.

- this is the sequence for malaysian to overtake road hogging 1) right signal on, on respond after 2 seconds 2) flashing high light, 3) start tailgate?? 4) overtake and slowdown, so that to move the road hogger to the left lane @ clear the overtaking lane for other users???

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

while ppl who follow speed limit = hogging the lane..
ppl who doesnt care the limit & speeding = endangering other road user life..
as i hv said no point to argue as everyone hv thier own freedom to live by the thier " rules " or by the law of the country..
once again do as u please..
any further discussion might burst into flaming..
therefore this will be my last post in this topic..
if there is 3 lane, you should follow speed limit in the middle lane. I did the same. You will find the right lane is for OVERTAKING, in L license handbook.....i still remember it, even after 13 years.

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

well,i usually dun gif a hoot 2 all dis idiotic drivers but sumtimes.....whn tiba2 kena whn i m darn free w nothg 2 do n so happen i'm driving my toy car...hehehe..can't help it....d 2 horns will automatically emerge!(hahahaha)............
d best incident i've encountered thus far is a blardy uncle w a brand new C200K,coming out frm a T Junction just as I was abt 2 reach d junction(blardy arsehole dun 1na come out whn i was still a distance away,i wonder y?).....was forced 2 emergency brake....!dis time dis uncle die....drove slowly in 3rd gear in frt of him all d way until a 2 lane road emerged...he tried 2 overtake me on d left but of coz no chance lar...(he think C200K very kuat meh?)...exit into hiway thn messed w him all d way until d nex interchange...i went straight..but guess wat?i saw him exiting d interchange n turning into d same gated housing estate dat I live IN too!hahahahhahahhahahaha.....................now everytime he "bumps" into me in d housing area...d fella panic!kekekekekekekekekkekekek.......
yes,i admit i m d culprit here too but heck,sumtime it takes a culprit 2 teach anoda culprit a lesson....
cheers
Akuma, you are right, but dun bother that guy la.

Also, those people are part of the one causing federal highway jam. But sometime they dun wan to go to middle lane, because the exist of even more idiot driver. Driving 50Km/h in the middle lane of federal highway consider uncivilized and endanger other road users toooo. why say so? other users will either over take him from right or from left. over taking from left is danger and againts the law (L license handbook please). So if you drive real slow, go to slow lane. normal speed middle lane. Overtaking, left lane (again, refer to L license handbook pleaseeeee)

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
best is to get the lastst undang2 book... see if we miss any of the rules there!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
V1ctorong, on your reply to Akuma bro, you mean overtaking is right lane and not left lane right? :hmmmm:

Actually don't need any Udang-Udang book la...common sense also can tell that if you are driving slow, keep to the left lane...
I agree that some idiots are traveling way too slow in the middle lane and not according to speed limit such as 50 - 60km/h. At that speed is meant for the left lane not middle lane...while middle lane are for speed according to speed limit...

Is just has nothing to do with our road Udang or watever...is just mainly because of majority Malaysian Attitude of "Sikap Tak Apa"

Last edited:

panjang ensem

Known Member
Jan 23, 2009
jenal, i savvy is of the road now, will be ready jan 2011 i guess..................with hopefully 200WHP....hahahah

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
jenal, i savvy is of the road now, will be ready jan 2011 i guess..................with hopefully 200WHP....hahahah
yup yup, i kno abt it...

nanti boleh marking dengan my B16 savvy ok?hehehehe...

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Savvy how to race with Vios? :hmmm:
Unless he is really just an idiot driver on the road and no driving skills :top:

Btw, this thread has become more like "Idiot Driver thread" than the Stupid WRK2211 Black vios LOL! :rofl:
dun be surprise how savvy cud handle inside the track =)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yup yup, i kno abt it...

nanti boleh marking dengan my B16 savvy ok?hehehehe...

dun be surprise how savvy cud handle inside the track =)
But i heard this car got a lot of problems, true?

Wth? B16 Savvy? :stoned:

Joining TTA on 31st or not? I wanna see b16 Savvy :driver:

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
for the manual ones u wont have much prob but compare to mine AMT, thats where they give problems.

repaired my AMT previously cost me 11k.

that's y few savvy's in town now using the 4Efte engine

no la,i was pulling panjang ensem legs!hahahaha...

not joining 31st, retire ady this year =)

panjang ensem

Known Member
Jan 23, 2009
heheheh well conti drifter, i guess will have to match ur civic laa at sepang, but dont tapau me me 1 lap laa bro, kawan2 bagi chan sikit, hehheheh

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
v1ctorong,
eh..no lar..i dun bother abt dat idiotic uncle anymore....but just so happen he lives in d same area as me....bound 2 bump into him sumtimes...but nowadays i dun drive my toy car home dat often due 2 d loud exos.....so i sumtimes c d fella quite lcly driving relatively fast in a gates housing area....sorta pissed off sumtimes.....but whnever i m driving my toy car n he bumps into me....tau plak nak drive slow slow mcm kura-kura?hehehehhehehe......

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
continental_drifter:
Shud put in 4AGE ma :biggrin: 190hp :top:

Not joining but are you going as spectator?
So many FD2 and FD2R there.

akuma:
Honda CRX?

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
Supra Fanatics,
yes....CRX..no choice..i can only afford such a toy car..*sob*..*sob*....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.. my 1.3 auto myvi 2005 in stock condition... everythings original..
mileage is 35k..
this thingis.. a full tank of ron95 RM60 shell can only go for 300 km the most.. normal driving..:banghead:
is this normal?:hmmmm:
or what can i do to improve it?:idea:
as i know 1.3 should go further..:driver:
any advise or share urs?:adore:
tq:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience