Difference between L2 and L5?

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
I just use the original... if i want it loud, i just take out the hose from bov into airbox... the position JB series ori bov that near the grille make it very loud

...but i'm not a fan of bov sound anyway
k thanx, will not be using scoop, oni raised hood, just wanna make others wonder for a while where the sound came from. now thinking how to make cooler air for the intercooler without scoop, maybe using the flat air intake for persona to direct air from outside.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
k thanx, will not be using scoop, oni raised hood, just wanna make others wonder for a while where the sound came from. now thinking how to make cooler air for the intercooler without scoop, maybe using the flat air intake for persona to direct air from outside.
Your intercooler is top mount right? You raise the hood will affect the air flow?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
been a while hehe

decided to route my bov back to the filter after using scream pipe... my pomen clamped (kemikkan?) the wastegate pipe because he said make the sound more garang

The result? prior to this; when the bov opens, when it blows, bound some dude get irritated and try to race me...

Now, no more bov kepish, and I can overtake ppl in peace... but i can see them scratching head due to peculiar sound coming from the engine bay during the overtake :rofl:

FYI, 2 days ago I saw a kelisa at cyberjaya with what I believe a daihatsu copen engine.... basically a JB-DET engine but with intercooler mounted sideway... i accidentally saw it when I dropped my stuff and saw the intercooler peeking from the left side... when I use my phone's flash I can saw the pipings

consulting my pomen fren, he said yup its a copen alright... how I wished I can get the intercooler kits with all of its pipings... then can go sleeper mode :driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
been a while hehe

decided to route my bov back to the filter after using scream pipe... my pomen clamped (kemikkan?) the wastegate pipe because he said make the sound more garang

The result? prior to this; when the bov opens, when it blows, bound some dude get irritated and try to race me...

Now, no more bov kepish, and I can overtake ppl in peace... but i can see them scratching head due to peculiar sound coming from the engine bay during the overtake :rofl:

FYI, 2 days ago I saw a kelisa at cyberjaya with what I believe a daihatsu copen engine.... basically a JB-DET engine but with intercooler mounted sideway... i accidentally saw it when I dropped my stuff and saw the intercooler peeking from the left side... when I use my phone's flash I can saw the pipings

consulting my pomen fren, he said yup its a copen alright... how I wished I can get the intercooler kits with all of its pipings... then can go sleeper mode :driver:

just custom the piping route..would be easier to do than sourcing the part...plus...maybe need lot of mounting fabrication as well....

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
But it'll be cooler if go copen muahahahha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
been a while hehe

Sifu of K-cars definitely can find no one as good as you already bro. hahaha! If any mods gonna do need to get your kind advice. :biggrin:

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
so far there are only 2 type of engine that mounts IC at right hand side of bumper.. its a copen or a Storia's JC-DET.. but JC has bigger IC..
currently i'm ordering one copen engine.. donno when arrive..:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s always a flurry of excitement the moment a new car enters the local market but the hype surrounding the arrival of the B-segment Fiesta has been exceptional and with good reason too. The Fiesta is a breath of fresh air, a shot in the arm, of a segment that has been getting pretty staid lately.

The three...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience