Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
great to have you assist bro.

we shall meet up one day soon one weekend in KL and discuss the project plans in detail before drafting them into a proper one. with your experiences in building the project, it will be great pleasure and help to me.
what's your definition of soon?
just setting our expectations.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
great to have you assist bro.

we shall meet up one day soon one weekend in KL and discuss the project plans in detail before drafting them into a proper one. with your experiences in building the project, it will be great pleasure and help to me.
it has been almost a month since your "planned" meeting with Khoyos.

so what's the story now?

1. Khoyos too busy?
2. You too busy?
3. Sponsors too busy?
4. Workshop too busy?
5. You lazy?

btw, it is Week 34 now... how long do you intend to hide after you deleted that Week 25 thread?

Last edited:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
met with khoyos last week.

car progress still ongoing.

need to talk to tom after he is less busy with shell's event. there's no hiding, im answering everything :)

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

so what's the story now?

1. Khoyos too busy?
2. You too busy?
3. Sponsors too busy?
4. Workshop too busy?
5. You lazy?

btw, it is Week 34 now... how long do you intend to hide after you deleted that Week 25 thread?
oh yeah thanks for counting the weeks, i appreciate u helping me with the week calculations :)

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
-Facepalm-

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

maybe busy doing

so what's the story now?

1. Khoyos too busy?
2. You too busy?
3. Sponsors too busy?
4. Workshop too busy?
5. You lazy?

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
are you guys wondering what I'm wondering. why is he still allowed to contribute? his "contributions" made ZTH a worst place to be really. not sure if getting people to put in money & resources to a failed project is a contribution. usually we call it a pain in the ass.

answering everything? I asked you what is your definition of soon. you didn't answer. basically you have been sitting on your ass playing journalism police harassing other people with newsworthy stuff such as the piece on Subaru BRZ, and you post advertisements for some events company on ZTH.

what's there to talk to Tom about? you're the project manager. so manage it. lay out your project plan. you said you will do that last month. I don't see nothing. Hell you don't even have a plan when you will come up with a project plan cause if you did you'll know when you'll come up with a plan.

seriously, its plain obvious the guy's an idiot with passion. passion alone is not going to get things done. put him in the trunk and get someone worthy in the driver's seat. I nominate izso.

EDIT: And quit using Tom as your scapegoat. First framing him for something he didn't say and now dragging this shit out. After the Helix tour he has the HIN on his table as well. So you're just gonna sit on your ass and blame it on Tom right.

Last edited:

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
I'm surprised that you have the balls to keep on going. For others, they'd give the job to someone more, suitable. Clearly, you are far from it.

Please let someone else take over.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
I'm surprised that you have the balls to keep on going. For others, they'd give the job to someone more, suitable. Clearly, you are far from it.

Please let someone else take over.

khoyos has taken over my leadership from Tom during that 1 month of non update, please read above, cheers.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

are you guys wondering what I'm wondering. why is he still allowed to contribute? his "contributions" made ZTH a worst place to be really. not sure if getting people to put in money & resources to a failed project is a contribution. usually we call it a pain in the ass.

answering everything? I asked you what is your definition of soon. you didn't answer. basically you have been sitting on your ass playing journalism police harassing other people with newsworthy stuff such as the piece on Subaru BRZ, and you post advertisements for some events company on ZTH.

what's there to talk to Tom about? you're the project manager. so manage it. lay out your project plan. you said you will do that last month. I don't see nothing. Hell you don't even have a plan when you will come up with a project plan cause if you did you'll know when you'll come up with a plan.

seriously, its plain obvious the guy's an idiot with passion. passion alone is not going to get things done. put him in the trunk and get someone worthy in the driver's seat. I nominate izso.

EDIT: And quit using Tom as your scapegoat. First framing him for something he didn't say and now dragging this shit out. After the Helix tour he has the HIN on his table as well. So you're just gonna sit on your ass and blame it on Tom right.
I commented on the Subaru piece because there's no source of the said story. Nothing personal. The author clearly mentioned that he has journalism experiences, but failed to exhibit it.

I don't see why do I need to disclose any plans to you. Unless you were one of the donators, I believe that I have a duty to report to you. Partially, the donators have been refunded of their money and more will receive them soon. Even so, khoyos has taken over the project temporarily till we met up. I need to update and inform Tom about all the updates. He has a plateful of events, try calling him yourself and determine how hard it is to contact them. Nope, not blaming Tom at all, after all my words has been thrashed and reposted by a third party, not straight from my mouth, cheers.

This project will be privatised soon, so there will be no future updates. You can ask st1l about how this project will continue with my own money, cheers. I hope that answers you, cheers.

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Right now whose project is this? Kevin Lee or Khoyos? Can someone state it very clearly please.

If its Khoyos, well you know I have spare forged engines, etc. All yours buddy. Oil coolers, injectors, turbos. You name it, its yours. If not from me personally then from the Malaysian Skyline Club.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Woah.. I'm honoured you think so highly of me. Unfortunately I don't have the budget to do this sort of thing. So I have to politely decline!

Anyway - on a separate note Kevin did indeed call me (and the other donators) to refund the money so that's on the way.

Since he's opted to privatise, regardless of whether it's Khoyos or his project, the thing is it's private. Any contributions or offers to help will be going to the private project.

Blackhowling : where the hell do you get those awesome animations man? :biggrin:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Blackhowling : where the hell do you get those awesome animations man? :biggrin:
I know right. I still lol at that picture saying "a bear will not hurt you, they say". Can't forget that :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I had been wondering as well, those photos are way too cool! LIKE! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have rav4.1 and transplanted whole clip 3sgte st205, convert to air cooling intercooler,
so far running normal but when go rev higher and boosting on road the check engine light come out and the engine want to stall, i tried playin with the rev when the problem come out and engine still want stall stop.. then i off ignition and start again the check light gone, the engine stall prblem stall gone also but when rev and boosting the check engine light come out again.,,

mind help? does...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience