Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
not 26 meh

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
I would like to state that I will be offering my technical support with regards to any information required in starting & completing this project. If this project gets the nod from Tom & other members, I would like to suggest appointing a committee to oversee all aspects of this build.

I hope that Kevin will be able to change his attitude with regards to constantly and continuously pestering and bugging people (yeah I get that too).
hello Khoyos,

You're probably one in a Million here in Malaysia who owns a similar project Z31. If not you, I can't think of anyone more suitable to guide Kevin Lee in his quest to share with the world the chronicles of building a Z31 from practically ground up (considering the condition of the car now) to a road-going 99% reconditioned Zed.

I'm sure like everyone else here, who cares about the livelihood of this Z31 Project will want to see the dream come true, even if it's not a 500bhp Supercar beating Nissan, A drivable, road-worthy Z31 example will be something we all can be proud of.

Perhaps, only then, the project will be credible enough to convince anyone else to contribute in money and goodwill to turn this Z31 into a Midnight Wangan equivalent Z.

I can vouch that Kevin Lee has nothing but passion to bring this project to life, but an attitude change, more discreet PR and furthering his knowledge beyond simply car restoration, are really what he needs to get along with the connoisseurs here, after all, we're Zerotohundred.com, and not learnaboutautomobiles.com

Please khoyos, pledge your allegiance to Project Z31

But ultimately it is also up to the rest here to gauge where this project is headed and there may be other issues that needs ironing, so, let me make way for the rest to continue

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Unker Fred: Why was the thread "deleted" instead of being "closed" la.. Closed still can see ma

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
If I was Kevin I would take that as an endorsement with a caveat to improve perception of me first. A fair deal I'd say but involves some financial consideration. A small price to pay as redemption.

"One sky clear all" :tee:

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
If I was Kevin I would take that as an endorsement with a caveat to improve perception of me first. A fair deal I'd say but involves some financial consideration. A small price to pay as redemption.

"One sky clear all" :tee:
if i was kevin i would self finance the whole project and dedicate it to ZTH. that would be respectful and an honour!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
if i was kevin i would self finance the whole project and dedicate it to ZTH. that would be respectful and an honour!
that is tried and true. money talks bullshit walks.
but you and i fully know he's just gonna sprinkle sugar on his bull and call it candy.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
that is tried and true. money talks bullshit walks.
but you and i fully know he's just gonna sprinkle sugar on his bull and call it candy.
We shall see lo

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
tom, i am glad to assist.
great to have you assist bro.

we shall meet up one day soon one weekend in KL and discuss the project plans in detail before drafting them into a proper one. with your experiences in building the project, it will be great pleasure and help to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, new member here, as a rookie to modification world, wanna ask is that any way to upgrade your car performance without turbo or supercharger modifications?
(cuz the maintaince and cost too much lol)
Besides, one of my friend recommd me to change the 1.8 throttle body, but there are others of my friend say it is not worth, any idea?
Last but not least, my car is 1st generation vios 06 year model (ncp42)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience