Proton Saga BLM

chris_ch3w

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
hye there, recently my gf bought the blm the full spec auto black color...everything is ok...except like u guys mentioned...the auto power window for driver side is sux...can we mod anyting to make it 1 touch go up/down?

and one more..how much we need the crank shaft and the piston oni to make it 1.6? my gf said not enuff power :hmmmm:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
hahahaha.....ehh u long time no call me out tt ady.. when wan to tt ??
haiya our kepong TT thread still got maa... go there to update lor :adore:

hye there, recently my gf bought the blm the full spec auto black color...everything is ok...except like u guys mentioned...the auto power window for driver side is sux...can we mod anyting to make it 1 touch go up/down?

and one more..how much we need the crank shaft and the piston oni to make it 1.6? my gf said not enuff power :hmmmm:
BOT laa dewwwWWW :stupid:

hydris

Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Haiya, want more power add hydro booster..no need for rebore or what...waste money only...hydro booster can add 15% more power...visit my blog:

httP://myhydrobooster.blogspot.com.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Haiya, want more power add hydro booster..no need for rebore or what...waste money only...hydro booster can add 15% more power + K&N air filter (10%) u get 25% power...more info visit my blog:

httP://myhydrobooster.blogspot.com.

chris_ch3w

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
unker..u ask ppl bot..i dunno anything bout it :hmmmm:

i oni rike NA raw power :thefinger:

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
hi all.. glad to know got this topic around..
i own a blm 1.6 iafm.. if got any tt pls do pm me..
U buy the limited edition 1.6? or u change the 1.6 block?.. or piston n crankshaft?..
tt what mean? teh tarik?.. im in jb.. uhuhh

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

searching for answers here.... as im still green in the whole modding buisness....

im driving a wira 1.6xli Millenium Ed. after a month of driving the car i had a problem where the mechanic said i had to change the engine(till today i still dont know whether he was telling the truth..) so i agreed and opted for a 4g93 mitsu engine as he said it would be cheaper than trying to replace it with another 4g92 proton engine.... total cost of the procedure is RM1200(is this cheap or expansive?)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience