Proton Saga 1.3 1991

Jun 17, 2007
Where can I find the kedai potong that sell cockpit for my saga. My area near kajang is useless when asking for saga parts. If can get the the parts that I mentioned please let me know. I'm also looking for the middle console at the gear. I can't sell my saga because there is no value for this type of car now. The best take care of it. The engine I will get NS Performance to fix the cam and change the old caburator...............get Izwan for advice. I will send my car to NS performance in a few days. If you guys have anything to advice or selling the parts for my saga email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Thank you guys for reading!:regular_smile:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
u can go to those w/shop that do insurance claim for accident car.i think
they have a lot of interior parts for ur car.as for performance part leh,u can pm
me what u want n i quote u the price.happy modding.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys...

I am contemplating whether or not to put an oil cooler. If possible, I do not want to add to many things if unecessary. Don't want to spend unnecessary money as a proper oil cooler is not cheap.

I am planning to use a spark plug that is just ONE "1" heat range colder. Since it will dump more heat to the oil, the oil will be hotter and possibly thinner i guess? Since it is just one heat range colder, is it possible to not use an oil cooler? Will it reduce the oil...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience