proton saga

apa thumbs up engine??... never heard of it before... hahaha...

ur stock saga is 1.3L or 1.5L???...
if u dont really go for performance, jz get a 4G15 lor....
if u want something different (more powerful), get 4g91 twincam or 4g92 mivec... both is not legal under jpj... u might face problems getting approval due to different mounting needed to fit the car....
if u want legal, the only engine i know is 4g61t.... it is a 1.6L turbo engine...

*jz for ur info, there are a few who fitted honda vtec engine in saga... but jpj issue, u know i know la*

gsrTurbo9166

Apr 23, 2005
yo khair82933

besides those listed by skywalker
u can consider 4g61 NA oso
but both 4g61 n 4g61t are quite old
it is almost same age as ur car

so think carefully b4 u do ur convertion

hahahaha.........thumbs up engine......For a second I thought kacang "Ngan Yin" thumb's up brand engine

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
ken yeang said:
hahahaha.........thumbs up engine......For a second I thought kacang "Ngan Yin" thumb's up brand engine

NGAN YIN SAO MAK FAH SANG

zan

Feb 20, 2005
4G15 is sufficient to make a saga fly if u are really a good driver.

notice how many ppl ended their life in a saga. poor suspension system, poor brakes, poor and dated chassis, poor ride and handling.

ppl buy the new proton saga (now in LMST spec) becoz they want new car but dont have much money to buy better makes.

PLSSSSSSSS HELPPPPPP !!!!!!!!:adore::adore::adore::mad::mad::mad:

Hi to all sifu currently driving a milo tin Wira. I feel damn noisy when entering uneven road. im running with adjustable n i need sound proof material. I feel damn damn solid driving after putting up UR bars :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: but the noise haisssshhhh terrible lah :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:...( JB, Bakar Batu n Permas road making me headache with traffic jam n uneven road )

i heard bout...