Proton Saga BLM

nemu-iii

Oct 12, 2007
considering the sound insulation, its quite good compared with my good old satria.. drive at 90kph can already hear the engine and tyre sound...

BLM at 120kph still acceptable...

for 35-40k i guess that its quite an improvement that the car has good sound insulation. BTW, can you find any new cars at the price range of 40k with good sound insulation??

Just my 2 cents anyway...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
1.3 dohc with IAFM (94bhp), auto tranny,alarm & central locking, cd player, single airbag,14inches alloy rims, nice ride and handling, top speed, spacious, 5years or 175000km warranty, reverse sensor, tinting, fog lamp,4power window, electric side mirror, for rm41,498.00 where else can find.......value for money.

the cheapest is selling rm36,498.00 manual b-line. for those looking for economical yet not as bad as what ppl previously perceived.......what else to wait for....go for it.....juz my 2cents, cheerz

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
yeah...agreed with u evolutionZ very suitable for anyone with small/economy budget, quality know not bad coz got improvement compared before unless if u got extra money then forget it and go for another japan brands...

pahlawi

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Penang
pahlawi.multiply.com
yup... small/economy budget and big space for family...:driver::love:

Bump:
I own the Saga BLM...overal this car is a good and comfort car. You can get all information about this car through this www.prosboc.com there u can get all information about Saga BLM.:love:
yup....

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
i dont understand why are some people complaining for a car which is only for 37k...to me having a blm m line is worth for the money that we i have purchase...
the car is superb...handling is good...nice sound system..freaking cold aircond. good respond..
i am using a manual...not to boast but with a blm pick up ...i have even smoke a 1.5 wira before...and my top speed easily reaches 190km/h
i have whack all the way from kl to ipoh 170 to 190km/h till today the car has not given me any problem..n freaking feul saving car...

to me is a superb car

Bump: i dont understand why are some people complaining for a car which is only for 37k...to me having a blm m line is worth for the money that we i have purchase...
the car is superb...handling is good...nice sound system..freaking cold aircond. good respond..
i am using a manual...not to boast but with a blm pick up ...i have even smoke a 1.5 wira before...and my top speed easily reaches 190km/h
i have whack all the way from kl to ipoh 170 to 190km/h till today the car has not given me any problem..n freaking feul saving car...

to me is a superb car

VDread

Known Member
Sep 27, 2008
Just a quick question though.
What is the ideal rim / tyre size for the BLM?
Thinking of upgrading a certain BLM

pahlawi

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Penang
pahlawi.multiply.com
Just a quick question though.
What is the ideal rim / tyre size for the BLM?
Thinking of upgrading a certain BLM
u try join this club (www.prosboc.com) and u will know more about this car (SAGA BLM).. everything ma.. comment.. suggestion... :driver:

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
didnt quite belief in proton though...the iswara,perdana...let me down quite bad...
maybe its just me. 110k perdana and the quality is like iswara.

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
i dont understand why are some people complaining for a car which is only for 37k...to me having a blm m line is worth for the money that we i have purchase...

to me is a superb car

Bump: i dont understand why are some people complaining for a car which is only for 37k...to me having a blm m line is worth for the money that we i have purchase...

to me is a superb car
My BLM can max speed go until 180Kmh, more than that a bit harder.. maybe cucuk angin can go up to 190kmh. (cucuk angin volvo b4). Downhill 185 KMH. Do you change ur rim to a bigger size?

tangiah67

Jun 13, 2009
Hi guys..Watz up!! I would like to know that when you guys wanna launch the saga club?? Any updates?? Here I'm very eager to join da club.. Pls do let me know ya..

Note: I'm very disappointed regarding the power window in back door cause it cant wind down fully..it stop half way..

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
Hi guys..Watz up!! I would like to know that when you guys wanna launch the saga club?? Any updates?? Here I'm very eager to join da club.. Pls do let me know ya..

Note: I'm very disappointed regarding the power window in back door cause it cant wind down fully..it stop half way..
Back window have power window meh?... mine dun have. ur M-Line new batch is it?..

tangiah67

Jun 13, 2009
Sorry brother it manual wind down. so can u late me now how to over come the matter. it be a big help for me

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
Sorry brother it manual wind down. so can u late me now how to over come the matter. it be a big help for me

Hmmm go to nearest proton center and ask them to remove the safety of the back window.. i guess.. for me.. i just go to nearest workshop and ask them modify for me.. since my saga.. i think have no warranty ady.. cause ive been breaking a lot of rules lately... uhuhu

hydris

Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
If you sagarians wants to increase power, just install a hydrogen booster....easy installation and can saves fuel up to 50%.....just recommend.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,i got 1 spare strobe light bulb laying on the table. Its the Type R stobe light bulb. I wanna ask whether i can wire the bulb directly to battery with a switch and not connect it to the module? It has 3 wire red/white/black.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience