mods on Accord CF4

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
price is exceptional oso la :)

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

update... kedai midon in TTDI jaya... CF4 full car inside out pearl white RM2500

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
price is exceptional oso la :)

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

update... kedai midon in TTDI jaya... CF4 full car inside out pearl white RM2500
Oii....dun understand la....what CF4 full car RM2500 ??? car model ar ?:stupid:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
hehe.... sori... this is for car repainting service. the info was intended for edddial since he is in the midst of pearl whiting his CF4 that is soon to be a CF4K

John.

Aug 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
2.5k for pearl white? super duper deal. my car is still in paint shop for taffeta white costing me more than 3k :( but kansai paint la.

anyway whats cf4k? sorry newbie here.

hehe.... sori... this is for car repainting service. the info was intended for edddial since he is in the midst of pearl whiting his CF4 that is soon to be a CF4K

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Icic.....ok..

I will be going to change the color also. But i'm still undecided la....whether to paint the inside also ! Scared once they open up everything, it might get loosen or broken bits of here and there....later ride become very annoyed with the sounds of loosen parts !

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
2.5k for pearl white? super duper deal. my car is still in paint shop for taffeta white costing me more than 3k :( but kansai paint la.

anyway whats cf4k? sorry newbie here.
cf4 kacuk....... or cf4 converted.....

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
the right one?..beside battery ke?my mounting on left side (near to ABS) sometimes shaking like hell.....

mine also 215/45/17 n +43 offset with falken tyres.....had tried to bengkok the rear fender but the problem is on the screw place between rear bumper n fender. that 1 cannot bengkok rite...tried also using spring damper, kurang la sket tyre kene body.....with the very low budget, what would u suggest to setel the prob?

hahah..no hal lah. saja seronok nampak kawan at my place...what were u doing there?

btw, ur car really cun lah:listen:
abang bulet :love:
the mounting next to abs is the expensive 1, dalam got minyak 1, just see whether got pecah or not.. if pecah you will see minyak inside..

the raba raba of tyre and body can settle with 20ringgit, send the car to my body shop at gombak, he will know what to do :) but you must allow him to raba raba your car.. hehe

i used to go there almost everyday for six years, sebab my ex gf stays there, i still go there to see my hairstylist .. hehe.. that day baru lepas potong rambut...

my car cun ah?? hehehe:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::rofl::rofl: thank you thank you...
Icic.....ok..

I will be going to change the color also. But i'm still undecided la....whether to paint the inside also ! Scared once they open up everything, it might get loosen or broken bits of here and there....later ride become very annoyed with the sounds of loosen parts !
bro sato:wavey: biasa lah, after spray painting you will also find broken clips or missing clips... small small problem only.. the clips can buy back 1 ma... spray painting is like girls, at first when you first know them they are nice and quiet, after you LOOSEN them wahhhhhhhhhh.. banyak bising ohhhhhh.. so what happens is we make them bising while vtecking them, after that memang senyap and good girl.. hehehe

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
i'm still waiting for a fren of ours to get his car mugenized and painted la... lama gila tunggu. that mugen barang if simpan at house might as well give to me la. i can pasang on my myvi pearl white vraaaaaahhhh krok krok

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
i'm still waiting for a fren of ours to get his car mugenized and painted la... lama gila tunggu. that mugen barang if simpan at house might as well give to me la. i can pasang on my myvi pearl white vraaaaaahhhh krok krok
Who ? Not me rite ? Kekkeee....

I got 1 set extra CL1 fender trims that need to get rid of.....who want ? Getting Mugen parts are really hard la.... now i'm still sourcing for rear lights and banana....and also front bumper's number plate holder !

Fairy, u find hairstylist to trim trim what hair ar ? Hehehehe...

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
sato san, i check with my mech ady... cant find the plate holder... the 1 i was using i also campak dunno where d...

she very nice 1.. after cut the hair on my head, the she wash head, then wash face, then shave, then back massage... hehehe :)

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
who wan to mugenizd the car?really cun ler nanti...

fairy chan, ur body shop in gombak n ur hairshop in cheras ka...east n south pulak eh. cun lah, lets go to gombak. but i have no time till raya, maybe after raya kot....temporary add another set of spring damper (or buffer...dun know its real name)

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
who wan to mugenizd the car?really cun ler nanti...

fairy chan, ur body shop in gombak n ur hairshop in cheras ka...east n south pulak eh. cun lah, lets go to gombak. but i have no time till raya, maybe after raya kot....temporary add another set of spring damper (or buffer...dun know its real name)
hehe.. got somemore, massage shop in k.l. makan shop at subang, fishing places at sg.buloh, kelana jaya, semenyih, bangi , putrajaya... hahaha :P

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
fairy...u mean the mounting in the enjin bay next to abs ada minyak ke?? no wonder la minyak poured of from it, i thought air lopak since my pisang already tertanggal....how much la that thing?

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
fairy...u mean the mounting in the enjin bay next to abs ada minyak ke?? no wonder la minyak poured of from it, i thought air lopak since my pisang already tertanggal....how much la that thing?
okeh...lets share money beli borong heheh

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
CFK... K for kahwin la... aja's dictionary
hehehehe. My dictionary always updated one.

BTW, semalam try to kejar my CF4K with my CLG. CLG having a hard time to chase lah...

Sato,

U really wanna buy the plate holder ke?. If yes, take lar. MYR300 !!! hihihihihihi
I will snap a photos once u seriously wanna to buy.

John.

Aug 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
now i understand k=kacuk/kahwin

Anyway thinking of selling my CF4 for a van :) after spending so much time and money, sayang also.

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
bro.. that munting cost about 500 if not mistaken..

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
now i understand k=kacuk/kahwin

Anyway thinking of selling my CF4 for a van :) after spending so much time and money, sayang also.
Wanna sell to buy Van?. or MPV?. If van can use for meniaga at Pasar Malam ler...hehehe

BTW, at this point CF4 members sold their ride :

1) Amdfaisal - CF4 [Loan Maybank]
2) Aja - CF4K [Loan Public Bank]
3) 5efte - in process. (BTW, as per my previous sms last week please email me latest copy of
Geran ASAP. Need to send to other Bank since Public reject last Monday]
4) Other please update..

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
aja....cannot la...hahaha..that price too high for me !

I think bro fobs wanna let go the car also rite ?

John.

Aug 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
MPV is a decent name for van :)

If I am selling, my Cf4 1997/2001 can arrange loan ke?

Wanna sell to buy Van?. or MPV?. If van can use for meniaga at Pasar Malam ler...hehehe

BTW, at this point CF4 members sold their ride :

1) Amdfaisal - CF4 [Loan Maybank]
2) Aja - CF4K [Loan Public Bank]
3) 5efte - in process. (BTW, as per my previous sms last week please email me latest copy of
Geran ASAP. Need to send to other Bank since Public reject last Monday]
4) Other please update..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,
need you all some advice here!:hmmmm:

Recenly i just block by police...
hey said my Mivec top with ori putra need a Puspakom letter...becoz i'm mivec but not proon block...:mad:

God damn...:thefinger:
Grand is only written engine block #...
Never mentioned no matter turbo or mivec or Vtec!
Since my block sill ori...definately will be safe ya!?!?!?

So they say need to pull my car to JPJ!!!:mad:

Any experience???
Pls share ya! ;) :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience