Owning a track day car. Finally!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Reading around on brake pads. Wah bro iszo and vr2turbo is everywhere.

Still cant decide which one to buy.

I'm a mod la. For sure la I'll be everywhere.

And I can't just "do it". I've learnt from some hard mistakes that I can't simply dedicate that much money at any one time and I've already decided to at the very least get AWD or RWD and a car I'll enjoy. So it'll be a while longer.

I'm a mod la. For sure la I'll be everywhere.

And I can't just "do it". I've learnt from some hard mistakes that I can't simply dedicate that much money at any one time and I've already decided to at the very least get AWD or RWD and a car I'll enjoy. So it'll be a while longer.

Hi Bro Izso, owh appologies for not aware of that. No wonder why ur name is in different color. Have not been active in zth after my first car being sold and thot of retiring.

What FR car bro? Heard people say once drove an FR you wont want to drive an FF car anymore. Never get the chance to really drive a FR car. :confused:

Hi Bro Izso, owh appologies for not aware of that. No wonder why ur name is in different color. Have not been active in zth after my first car being sold and thot of retiring.

What FR car bro? Heard people say once drove an FR you wont want to drive an FF car anymore. Never get the chance to really drive a FR car. :confused:

No need apologies la.

You're 30 and retiring? Damn! I'm never gonna retire until this tired knees cannot press down a clutch anymore. Hehe.

Anyway, I've made mistakes in the past buying a RX7 FD. But I still want the FD. Maybe one fine day I'll be able to afford one proper

Thanks Pomen GTR.

As for the front antiroll bar currently using stock Evo 3 antiroll bar. At the rear still stock Satria one. Does the fender bar really effects much? Currently strut bar only using the normal one. Noted on the 4 point strut bar, will keep that in mind. I think later can look into it, now its a bit tight with the pocket. :hmmmm:

Really looking forward to learn about the damping setting and how does it change the car characteristic.

Lucky me, the car comes with oem mivec extractor. Another one thing missed to mentioned.

Will definately download track and give it a try.

Thanks2.

Rear 19mm anti roll bars will be sweet!! :biggrin:

No need apologies la.

You're 30 and retiring? Damn! I'm never gonna retire until this tired knees cannot press down a clutch anymore. Hehe.

Anyway, I've made mistakes in the past buying a RX7 FD. But I still want the FD. Maybe one fine day I'll be able to afford one proper

No no, the thot of retiring was last time, that time maybe no friends around and $$$ very limited. Sold off my Ford TX3, drove my moms S40 and never touch anything. That time thot will not play car again. Man I was very wrong.

Owh, the Legendary FD. My old man own one at one time. Never found the right guy for the repairing. Sell it off after it keeps on giving problem.

Ya bro, I hope one fine day you will able to get a proper one.

Rear 19mm anti roll bars will be sweet!! :biggrin:

Will see how the car handles next session, another friend of mine(also one green Satria) took off his rear antiroll bar after discovering he needs a bit of oversteer. Taking off the antiroll bar does the job.

bro jambunk86. how much u bought the evo3 lower arm? need to get the lower arm together with the arb right? planning to change my wira lower arm.

Ya lor, secondhand cheap2 but still good one ca get ah? Ahaha! How I wish. Ya bro looking around which one to choose. My mechanic friend still say just for the project U 350c.

Project U should be fine. Otherwise the best bang for buck i can think of is Bendix Metal King Titanium. love these pads.

What wheels and tires btw?

Ya lor, secondhand cheap2 but still good one ca get ah? Ahaha! How I wish. Ya bro looking around which one to choose. My mechanic friend still say just for the project U 350c.

350c for daily drive, track day need higher loh......:driver:

bro jambunk86. how much u bought the evo3 lower arm? need to get the lower arm together with the arb right? planning to change my wira lower arm.

Got them at RM400 without the stabilizer bar. Found the stabilizer bar laying around my friends workshop. Lucky me.

I think now got someone selling at mudah.my

Project U should be fine. Otherwise the best bang for buck i can think of is Bendix Metal King Titanium. love these pads.

What wheels and tires btw?

Ya the Project U is the candidate.

Wheels just normal taiwan wheel bro. 15x7. Tyre achillies 123s.

I never thought installing an oil cooler is such a hastle. Everything is in the way. The compressor and condenser really blocking the way. If I want to keep them, each and everytime needed to change the oil filter I will need to take off the bumper(oil filter relocator only have space below the left hand side of the headlamp).

Have to say goodbye to my AC. :(

I never thought installing an oil cooler is such a hastle. Everything is in the way. The compressor and condenser really blocking the way. If I want to keep them, each and everytime needed to change the oil filter I will need to take off the bumper(oil filter relocator only have space below the left hand side of the headlamp).

Have to say goodbye to my AC. :(

instead of using an oil filter relocator, u can opt for a sandwhich plate with oil cooler outlets instead

so ur oil filter will still be at the original position.

instead of using an oil filter relocator, u can opt for a sandwhich plate with oil cooler outlets instead

so ur oil filter will still be at the original position.

Ya bro, in the end decided not to use the relocator. But need to say bye2 to my A/C. Previously the car is with A/C. Very good still. I thot still can on A/C while waiting if need to wait before enter track. :biggrin:

Boss... how is your satria behaving after installing the rear ARB? I had this dilemma of not installing it... :dancing2:

Top Bottom