Arab drift...Owning :(

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
OMG !!... havent they learned it yet ... not to stand too clo..... wait a minit !! that fellow is standing ON the track !!
man, life is damn fragile afterall !

mmm.... they never fully mati yet? .. ok ok still waiting .. thats wat u learn from, DONT DO THINGS THAT YOU OUGHT DO NOT TO .. stupids ..

luckily malaysia only have mat rempit doing tis stupid kind of act
i guess the guy confirm death...so stupid he go to cheer the brainless arab drifter

i find it strange that arabs drift on straight roads

sta said:
i find it strange that arabs drift on straight roads
Ya loh... almost like drift with momentum aje

P/S: Last time I saw one lagi jialat, also arabic drift, the car slides all the way to the road side (sandy) and those spectators STILL stand there even when the car is only about 1/2 metre away... WTF
eek.gif
... then only they dodge it

terrorist... :rock: die for their god, and hope to get promoted as car god :)

Got a friend who watch the scene. Lives their. He said most spectators uneducated, can't think straight.

no wonder lah. well, i guess its not really that wrong to call them idiots :lol: at least there's one less to worry about. hancur man the car's backside! for real!

aih...i feel sad for the cars...not for them...hehe dont waste new cars mah...go take a 120y and drift...langgar or watever...dont use new car...they dont deserve such thing...

kan tui confirm...tht fella all bones also koyak hancur.....

those arab's can drift good but spectators are causing the accident this time.....dong dong fella....u c after hitting tht person..tht car still drift nicely until undercontroll..cekap man..

can u c wat car tht fella drift..black colour...

Last edited:
stupid spectators why must they stand so near the road? good for them, do things w/o safety standards, clap clap.

u all say untill so geli..i dun dare to watch..

oh shit~!!that is sick....totally sick.....that car smashed that person into many many pieces.....!!! OMG~!!:eek: ...the driver seems dono he langgar ppl and continue drift leh...aiseh...

Last edited:
Top Bottom