virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Do some small work.....relocate cut off safety switch.anti thief hopely:idea:

Last edited:

moonrex

Jul 7, 2004
Moonrex...T.q..from the name,who must own crx right?....yap all stdt when i get its...even small plastic screw still in good.so hard to open nicely all trimming specially door strip...no leak at glass rubber trim.test wash it,soap it and blow it.no water go inside.this car i know my friend always park only...and no body rust...i pay for RM 13.500 for its.reasonable prise for me.

some pics inside and engine bay paint..
bro, 13.5k for ef8 today is mad mad crazy price man....

yea i do own a crx for almost 10years now.
and i would really like to strip it clean to restore it like what u did.
next week new n old crx owners will have a gathering, if u r frm klang valley u r most welcome to join. details on our FB page.

the rubber lining of ur main windscreen, did u get a new one? is it oem or genuine honda part? mind to share the price ?

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
That's a pretty cool idea, but is it such a good idea to share it on a public forum?
thanks izso..for me its ok to share it on public...i thinks the plan how its going to wiring is a goal for this safety switch:listen:..and there a to many way u can ads and create your car safety lock right?...more important for me now is...after 5 day and 850 read this tread there still nobody want to share anything about this H/F + B series ,how they make its...i just welcome to all sifu or readerto share with me anything about its..:itsme:
bro, 13.5k for ef8 today is mad mad crazy price man....

yea i do own a crx for almost 10years now.
and i would really like to strip it clean to restore it like what u did.
next week new n old crx owners will have a gathering, if u r frm klang valley u r most welcome to join. details on our FB page.

the rubber lining of ur main windscreen, did u get a new one? is it oem or genuine honda part? mind to share the price ?
waaah 10 year,that time u buy its must be high prise right?...like to see when u start to strip your crx..dont forget to post here...
about the lining i'm also no idea where its came from...but i think my be its just honda part...its come with so big box like screen...and just contra with my friend for the payment..he bring timing belt and clutch set for his car and i install its....i think u more now the prise la..right?

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
Sorry, just had to ask what your title means...:hmmmm:
"who care when it's will OTR"

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry, just had to ask what your title means...:hmmmm:
"who care when it's will OTR"
just fine..."anything"...ill will explain when all done....

cannot work with my crx this week...but want to share some pics port and polish head 4g15 and 4g92P i did this week...

Attachments

moonrex

Jul 7, 2004
waaah 10 year,that time u buy its must be high prise right?...like to see when u start to strip your crx..dont forget to post here...
about the lining i'm also no idea where its came from...but i think my be its just honda part...its come with so big box like screen...and just contra with my friend for the payment..he bring timing belt and clutch set for his car and i install its....i think u more now the prise la..right?
10 years ago, the price is much much more cheaper than today,
a stock stock, no sambung no joint parts, ef8 is round 20k-30k, ef7 with zc is less than 20k, mebe 17K?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
hopefully with this kinda build ull go with chasebays or rywire for the wiring....new and no rotten/weak connections

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hopefully with this kinda build ull go with chasebays or rywire for the wiring....new and no rotten/weak connections
thanks for sharing good idea...that mean i must to separate engine wiring and car management wiring, make new and simple wiring with good socket right?...
last week ill go to my friend w.shop for helping him with problem for changing bus MAN 18 clutch set.ill never do bus before since he asking for some help...one good thing that ill see and never know before is... waaah... wiring socket that bus use same like what ill plan to searching for...asking for my friend to get its for me...:rofl:

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
dun kacau ppl's thread la... go say hallo in FB mar... :biggrin:
it ok for me Moonrex...mybe he want to say hello for All Who Have MOONREX :biggrin:

Some pics i want to share....pics 1-4 is B18c Gsr engine with trans,i put inside EF body...same thing ill plan to do for my crx mounting..

pics 5-7 is B18c Gsr with Da6 big "V" trans.i put inside Satria...get some idea for my crx rear mounting,thanks for full rubbermounting from mits for my trans....
and mybe an idea for EF owner who plan to convert from cable to hidro clutch...but oso lots of work to do for this conversion.

Attachments

moonrex

Jul 7, 2004
it ok for me Moonrex...mybe he want to say hello for All Who Have MOONREX :biggrin:
no la, he oso ex-crx owner, last time his crx ef7 looks the best, dah lama jual.

for ur crx rebuild, y dun u try do like SS work crx,
modify the mounting, so the engine is lower and more to the back,
ss works said this will make the crx more balance ..... :biggrin:
n u noe tht ssworks crx is the fastest ff NA in Tsukuba...:biggrin:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
ssworks crx is an amazing car... but i doubt the engine position is its only advantage... im sure that huge front bottom wing has alot to do with it too...

moonrex

Jul 7, 2004
ssworks crx is an amazing car... but i doubt the engine position is its only advantage... im sure that huge front bottom wing has alot to do with it too...
of cos not the only advantage, repositioning the engine is not easy....
but we dono if its actually a bit senget here n there, naked eye can't tell....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was an action-packed day at Round 4 of the 2016 Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Asia series. The race set-off last Sunday with temperature in the low 90s (Fahrenheit) and typical sunny skies.

Held in Malaysia's world famous F1 circuit, the two-race format saw competitive action performed by all teams and drivers, but it was a double-win for local driver Afiq Yazid and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience