CRX F20B + B series Rebuild "who care when it's will OTR"

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
this what its look when first take from my buddy.
he own 2 crx.i take the grey one stdt katun and everything still virgin...for my rebuild
"thanks man"

Attachments

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
when see another car with semi glows,fill like so nice...after body paint....then i know, i don't like semi glows finishing....its just take 1 week before i sand its back and paint another color... even some of my frenz really like its..."who care when its will Otr"

Attachments

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
some pic,i use Aika paint,kos around RM 250 for 1 ltr 2k priemer, 2.5 ltr paint(not use all) 1 ltr semi glow clear,1 ltr 2k slow dry thinner and some sand paper and minor thing...crx Ef8 so my glass part than body and easy to paint..

Attachments

moonrex

Jul 7, 2004
wow bro, d outside memang looks standed katun eh.. haha..
if the price u get is good, memang berbaloi....
remember to show us d pics when the paintjob's done...
did u check ada water leaking kar... water frm outside.. this is a problem for all old crx...

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
a nice ride you got there bro....nice keep it up :nurse:
thanks LIng Reiden..its for hobby collection and hope i can post the progress till its can:driver:

Moonrex...T.q..from the name,who must own crx right?....yap all stdt when i get its...even small plastic screw still in good.so hard to open nicely all trimming specially door strip...no leak at glass rubber trim.test wash it,soap it and blow it.no water go inside.this car i know my friend always park only...and no body rust...i pay for RM 13.500 for its.reasonable prise for me.

some pics inside and engine bay paint..

Attachments

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
nice ride..one of the legends..jangan jual nanti sudahlahhh!!!
t.q Ariff...here some pics engine bay detail..cannot see joint seam,screw hole.and wire hole at fire wall and some hole at chassis all tutup oledi...this can prevent dust to seat there...always body rust will start at there right?...take many step and hours to finish it till can paint.

plan all wire,Ac pipe, etc, came out from under fender..

Attachments

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Nice:driver::driver:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
F20B + B series??? u getting the F2B kit? or customizing it?

met someone about 10+ years ago with an F20B CRX.. with the usual mods like intake n exhausst it was already very the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassstttt...

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Nice car! I believe this pocket rocket will smoke many FD2R out there once it's fully built.

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Nice car! I believe this pocket rocket will smoke many FD2R out there once it's fully built.
tanks bro..not plan to "who smoke who":smokin: just want to remember back what i have done same projek one time ago, and try make its more god finishing then past only....

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

That's some crazy paint finishing. If you're doing this DIY at home, respect!
T.Q man...what diff if doing at home or work shop?,the right tools important for me...u oso can paint if 2k la bro...coz its can finishing after paint clear....cut with 1.5k+2k sand paper any dented or "leleh" then polish with G3 only...seriusly u cant try...me also not a painter.(if solid colour i also "hampeh")

more bro more... i want to see more...
i will pick this crx over crz always...
:biggrin:
T.q bro......and u make me scare bro:vroam:

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Tanks...your car also nice.....my Eg 2door also use front face DB8 round lamp,dashbord oso:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

F20B + B series??? u getting the F2B kit? or customizing it?

met someone about 10+ years ago with an F20B CRX.. with the usual mods like intake n exhausst it was already very the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassstttt...
Yap F20B +B series Gear Box.before this F20B,ill done with H22a first plan...till its fit with B gear box and want to fitting mounting to my Crx my friend come and want its..so i sold to him,then take the money to get another engine..this time i searching for H23 but no luck to find its...just bring back this F20b complete engine kosong and H22a manual head...plan to use H22a head... what do u think?

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
F20B Intake Port Some pics,ill cut and port secondery buterfly,EGR mount,weld...not done polish yet.my friend want its for urgent use..so ill sell its...ill got one spare left,get some money for other use...hee..hee..hee..but still need to redo loor...
Last pics is B series intake,ill cut the plenum camber..plan to customize it and flange also to fit H22 head...honestly ill more like B series intake design,so simple...try to play with this first...
MaDmaNafter read link u give to me,now ill know ill do without the kits and true its expensive too.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Driven: 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S (991) - CoTY material? We think so!

Time changes everything. A little over a decade ago, I picked up a local magazine and read a review of a Porsche 996 Turbo. At the time, the 996 Turbo was the most powerful variant offered and touted some massive numbers – 420PS/560Nm and only 4.2 seconds from Zerotohundred. I remember day dreaming...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience