ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
oops:biggrin: ya...:banghead:the front almost same with e30:smokin:

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

5115,do u knw how much the bodykit conversion price for e30 coupe to lllM?

oops:biggrin: ya...:banghead:the front almost same with e30:smokin:

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

5115,do u knw how much the bodykit conversion price for e30 coupe to lllM?

not really sure,there is 1 shop doing it at subang area,kinda famous among bimmer kakis.

AutoCAD you better go for class, it's really not easy to use.

ya,im not learning about it online,kinda :sleep: ...but once the foundation is there,will go for proper training course,hopefully the lady lecturer will wearing deep V & 6" skirt :smokin:....like that baru got "ummppph"

Last edited:
nope,at least the contact no is not same with the one i got.019-270 1557 theva,he is major in merc & bmw bodywork,sometimes you'll see some jap made widebody or weirdbody there

lol..i wish i can oh!doyeah while im learning autocad ma :rofl:

5115 is our leader. ...of buaya clan...............
Super-bra is buaya clan action guy.....

oh man...spotted a white zenki hachiroku at segambut just now...with ridiculous camber angle in the front,hipari & deep dish rim on all 4 wheels...the sound of the yonAGE really nice...:love:

oh ya...my source told me that the predator had went to Malacca today...so N9 member...be careful ya...:biggrin:

oh man...spotted a white zenki hachiroku at segambut just now...with ridiculous camber angle in the front,hipari & deep dish rim on all 4 wheels...the sound of the yonAGE really nice...:love:

no pic.. is fail ...........:rofl:

jpoplover:
yup i knw that...its fast...im just drove a korean made car...how to keep up...

jpoplover:
yup i knw that...its fast...im just drove a korean made car...how to keep up...
next time horn the driver.. :rofl: stop the driver then point a gun to him.. then say.. i wanna snap ur car pic....
:smokin:
kaotim ...

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dZjORgUWpW4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dZjORgUWpW4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

sorry guys, catch up next time....busy month end closing, chasing target....

look at the video...damn hero like hindustan movie....just a small bang, until bleeding, sigh!...very near my working place....

sorry guys, catch up next time....busy month end closing, chasing target....

look at the video...damn hero like hindustan movie....just a small bang, until bleeding, sigh!...very near my working place....

u should go help them...
or u are the one that ercording...............:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

anyways....

DEFI just release new meter...............
Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE BF

I watched the video in youtube website and view their comments, majority say is the pink color guy's fault. But some say the pink color uncle bring his baseball bat for safety purpose because nowadays there are thiefs who use this method to make you stop your car and get down from the car. So actually the uncle take baseball bat for safety purpose but the red color shirt guy also did nothing wrong because he tried to take away the baseball bat in order to prevent the guy from using baseball bat from hitting him. This is correct until that point but didn't know that the red guy started to use the bat to give the pink color guy a 'head shot'

*this is one of the comments there in mandarin. perhaps you all should have a look there too, some very funny comments.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom