ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
the fight starts when the red fella tried to grab the bat,he did hit the pink uncle but it seems like just to defend himself as the pink uncle was like a mad dog.

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
nowadays .. people all easily lose their passion...
a little bit of trouble..cannot settle peacefully

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
from the video, I believe the car just suffered minor damage. Maybe just scratches like that, don't understand why they ended up in a fight. The repairing cost just minimal, now they have to pay extra for stitching and doctor fee. :banghead:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
in youtube, all blaming the camera-man for recording, instead of stopping the fight :biggrin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
from the video clip,i guess the camera man (friend/colleague of red shirt) starts recording once he notice the pink having a bat in hand.

fight started in a sudden and the red has the control of the bat,this video clip could be used as an evidence to defense the red.the pink got bat in hand,it seems like a threat for me in a situation like this,red trying to grab it but pink gone mad when he lost the bat....

moral of the story-make sure u are well trained by "tit tau kong" whenever u r holding a bat against someone,who knows u might lost it & it gets back to ur head ;P

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
2nd moral of the story: Never wear pink and fight like a sissy

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
3rd moral of the story-having a bat in hand doesn't mean you are any closer to jet lee,but if you insist your bat theory is right,you might get yourself closer to bruce lee in another world...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
4th moral of the story: if a man has a bat in his hand, doesn't mean he is batman :viking::secruity:
but ending up in a fight, makes him a badman:fight:

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahaha~~moral competition ah?

But I see the way the guy throw the bat away...If the bat accidentally hit another passerby car sure even more fight.....

5115, Happy birthday in advance bro...

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
referring to the video,
the accident actually is so minimal, just a stop & go, then a little bang, our bumper is designed to absord minor impact.....in european country, the mat salleh park their car by just bang front & back bumper until come to a proper parking. so no big issue.

somemore if the pink uncle worry hijack car, gen2 no one hijack lor.....and furthermore, the red guy if really self defence, why hit ppl, throw the bat only after wacking ppl.

totally agreed, the guy busy video but never bother to stop the fight....but both can really run around highway like their home.....reminds me of backyard wrestling mania....

the uncle now ended up with stiches & the red guy even though can say self defence but if he don snatch the bat from pink uncle, the fight wont start. and overall i think they face police problem too...siren heard at the end of the video...

luckily they didnt jump up the passing cars like GI joe and terminator....LOL

ShaolinTiger

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.shaolintiger.com
Yah, I say the uncle is the trouble maker here.

Who the hell is gonna rob you in broad daylight in the middle of a massive traffic jam on LDP? Where they gonna escape to.

The uncle just wanna play tough in front of his fat legged lady friend so take down the bat.

The young fella grab the bat for his own safety they try and move away, if you see the first 50% of the video the red shirt fella never hit the uncle at all, he's just moving back.

You can say the fight wont start if the red shirt didn't grab the bat, but I'll also say if the stupid pink shirt fatty never bring the bat down in the first place..the fight also won't start.

But comeon la, everyone has a limit if the pink shirt fella not so gilasiao he wont kena whack till bleeding.

Some more after throw the bat he still wanna whack the young fella with his shoes, for what la?

This uncle stupid gangsta wannabe, not like he's driving Ferrari and got big damage at the back.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
uncle pink juz wanna show off his taikorness to his wife/gf lar...... cuz earlier in d car uncle pink told his wife/gf during school days he concurred suzuran....... :rofl:

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
today go shopping at sungai wang saw someone sell eset nod32 internet security original rm99
at the digi center ...
that cheap....

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
well,we don't know what actually makes the pink get the bat in the 1st place,both of them might have an "encounter" before the bumper kissing or during the jam hence the hero pink get down with the bat & now we got street fighter version 99,kent vs ryu...

thanks TR for the birthday greetings :biggrin:

Last edited:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Happy birtday uncle.....51 dis year:confused::rofl::rofl:

fat 1 is blanka ma...

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Happy birtday uncle.....51 dis year:confused::rofl::rofl:

fat 1 is blanka ma...
lol...thanks khoo,my birthday is tomorrow,1st of Feb la...ya,turning to 51 & getting my 15th mistress

fat 1 is blank?:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am having a rexton 2.9 diesel auto. I am having problem with the gear box. It seems that the gear is reluctant to change to no 4 when i was driving about 120km/h. I can c that the rpm shows 4000+ and can hear that the sound of engine are different. And as i get the rpm to 3000 the gear will change to 4 and sometimes as i break the gear like changing to a lower probably gear 1 or gear 2. Somtimes the car jerk as well when it change gear. Can anyone tell me what is the problem and please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience