ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Wah~~I also kena tarik into the lake.....Blank you cannot run lah his 2ZZ will get you...He can't even come close to me....

I think the next target is Jin Hor Liao....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ah shyt....:banghead:

i forgotten about it....the legendary predator with 2ZZ...

adoi....this thread very ghey la...

khoo:yes,my boss is kicking my ass to learn this :banghead:

autocad.. i learn before.. but after 5 years no use... forgot liao.......

5115 and khoo
go tuition class la..

5115, my company got training for Autocad course like 3 days course or something liek that...ask ur boss to send u for training lar...if interested will get u the price and form.

Wah....all started gangbang on me adi...I got to protect my :bootyshake:

TitanRev, Khoo198, 5115 Me Yeehau86, BLANk, jpjlover
:dancing2: :afraid: :dancing2:

Better run for my life...all these guys are more likely to be the predator instead of me as a victim...:rofl:

seriously,anyone know how to use autocad?

i think now the latest is still Autocad 2009 correct me if wrong.... hmmmm bro 5115 either u get the read up how to use the autocad or go for the class i think not tat difficult i'm currently still using autocad 2007 for normal used only....

:rofl:me too......some site supervisor and architect oso call me to learn dis complicated thing:banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

:smokin:Bmw power - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my:smokin:

it's good to learn another new thing right?

fuyooh,e28+RB26...look at the firewall,inspection sure pass ke?

autocad.. i learn before.. but after 5 years no use... forgot liao.......

5115 and khoo
go tuition class la..

i wish to learn some basic 1st before go to any course..

5115, my company got training for Autocad course like 3 days course or something liek that...ask ur boss to send u for training lar...if interested will get u the price and form.

Wah....all started gangbang on me adi...I got to protect my :bootyshake:

TitanRev, Khoo198, 5115 Me Yeehau86, BLANk, jpjlover
:dancing2: :afraid: :dancing2:

Better run for my life...all these guys are more likely to be the predator instead of me as a victim...:rofl:

ur company provide traning for autocad?how's the price?schedule of training?pls get some info for me :adore:

i think now the latest is still Autocad 2009 correct me if wrong.... hmmmm bro 5115 either u get the read up how to use the autocad or go for the class i think not tat difficult i'm currently still using autocad 2007 for normal used only....

then u r better than me,im totally noob in this.tried to learn from tutorial online but :banghead:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom