ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
blank:thanks & many topics in this thread are nonsense :rofl:

jpop:thanks for the greetings & kindly let me know where got block tonight,i dun 1 spend my birthday in balai :rofl:

5115:
this topic damn nonsense and boring 1 la...other than this still ok...

today didn't came to selayang eh?

princess is sleeping,will depart after she woke up...want i find u makan liulian mou?

Last edited:
5115:
jiak liulian???i can't get u la....:biggrin:

im going out to cut my hair now...tata...

just because 5115 is so famous, the whole KL declare holiday for his birthday :adore::adore::adore:

Happy Birthday Bro!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yah, I say the uncle is the trouble maker here.

Who the hell is gonna rob you in broad daylight in the middle of a massive traffic jam on LDP? Where they gonna escape to.

The uncle just wanna play tough in front of his fat legged lady friend so take down the bat.

The young fella grab the bat for his own safety they try and move away, if you see the first 50% of the video the red shirt fella never hit the uncle at all, he's just moving back.

You can say the fight wont start if the red shirt didn't grab the bat, but I'll also say if the stupid pink shirt fatty never bring the bat down in the first place..the fight also won't start.

But comeon la, everyone has a limit if the pink shirt fella not so gilasiao he wont kena whack till bleeding.

Some more after throw the bat he still wanna whack the young fella with his shoes, for what la?

This uncle stupid gangsta wannabe, not like he's driving Ferrari and got big damage at the back.

agreed with u too...actually very subjective...but its kinda stupid to come down with a bat....and the red shirt seeing this taikor wannabe, just keep cool and don grab the bat!.....i believe that fat pink uncle wont dare to wack ppl for a small scratch at bumper..hahahaa
cheerz....its holiday!

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

bro 5115,
make sure u wake up tomorrow and meet us yumcha with yr "birthday suit"....its yr big day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE......

lol...thanks khoo,my birthday is tomorrow,1st of Feb la...ya,turning to 51 & getting my 15th mistress

fat 1 is blank?:rofl:

Have a pleasant countdown for your birthday tonight :birthday:
don't over drink :beer:
don't worry, 4 more years til retirement age :biggrin:

kazukimy:
be careful bro...later u kena pegang again...

but hor what u said was true...anyone agree about it?

:rofl:

5115 Taikor!! Happi Birdday Bro! May you year year got today, age age got this morning! w00ts! So this week TT, malai mee on you? Set? haha Enjoy your day bro!

just because 5115 is so famous, the whole KL declare holiday for his birthday :adore::adore::adore:

Happy Birthday Bro!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

thanks bro,i always kena pegang like tis back in my teenage :banghead:

agreed with u too...actually very subjective...but its kinda stupid to come down with a bat....and the red shirt seeing this taikor wannabe, just keep cool and don grab the bat!.....i believe that fat pink uncle wont dare to wack ppl for a small scratch at bumper..hahahaa
cheerz....its holiday!

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

bro 5115,
make sure u wake up tomorrow and meet us yumcha with yr "birthday suit"....its yr big day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE......

thanks bro,but which birthday suit ar?don't tell me u mean the 'suit' from 'the club',totally nightmare :banghead:

Have a pleasant countdown for your birthday tonight :birthday:
don't over drink :beer:
don't worry, 4 more years til retirement age :biggrin:

thanks bro,but im afraid i still need to work for another 40 years leh...no saving,no properties,no nice car...:banghead:

Happy bday Taikor...no wonder tomolo din hav class and public holiday...must thz to taiko 5115...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

10q taikor for the greetings,and no thnks for the pegang :biggrin:

5115 Taikor!! Happi Birdday Bro! May you year year got today, age age got this morning! w00ts! So this week TT, malai mee on you? Set? haha Enjoy your day bro!

thank u boss,no problem la,the mee on me but the drinks.....:rolleyes:

bro 5115,
the suit that you wear when u were born...the original made in malaysia...100% leather suit...hehehehee..:)
happy birthday to you bro...wish u a great year ahead...

btw, thanks for the holiday...but i work in selangor..so working today...heheheehe:) cheerz

lol...now more pegang pulak,papaya,limau,banana :banghead:

too bad,im now working in selangor so no more holiday on birthday...

don worry, all the KL ppl are celebrating your birthday......tonite u enjoy kau kau la

Top Bottom