ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Happy Belated Birthday to you 5115 bro...didnt know u r 51 years old adi...that time told me 29...bullshit me pula...u look kinda too young to be 51..What is your secret? Marie France Bodyline or what? :thefinger:

Feels good to be back. Hope no one misses me...just MIA for 4 days adi so popular ka? :thrasher:

Good news to N9 Members as you guys might not have worries as Predator of Kepong might not be able to make it due to some problems and safety precautions. Car facing some problems and need to be repaired before I can travel. Tyre will burst if drive too fast according to people from UMW/Tyre Professionals. Thought of carpool but balik got some problem as I can't go home if it is adi 3am. Unless can talk cock sing song and snooker till 6am lolz!

Sorry if I really can't make it TitanRev and Khoo198 and the rest of the Kepong Members. :adore:

If wanna go VIG place also a bit too far and out of the way since it is located in Wangsa Maju.

5115 is our leader. ...of buaya clan...............
Super-bra is buaya clan action guy.....
Thanks for the compliment but is just a position that have no action lolz!

I watched the video in youtube website and view their comments, majority say is the pink color guy's fault. But some say the pink color uncle bring his baseball bat for safety purpose because nowadays there are thiefs who use this method to make you stop your car and get down from the car. So actually the uncle take baseball bat for safety purpose but the red color shirt guy also did nothing wrong because he tried to take away the baseball bat in order to prevent the guy from using baseball bat from hitting him. This is correct until that point but didn't know that the red guy started to use the bat to give the pink color guy a 'head shot'

*this is one of the comments there in mandarin. perhaps you all should have a look there too, some very funny comments.
Seriously, I think the guy in pink actually deserves it and it would be a great lesson for him. 1st thing that he did wrong was to bring out the baseball bat out from the car. Afraid of car thefts/hijacking? In a broad daylight with heavy traffic is ridiculous. Is just a Proton Persona not a BMW 645Ci. I don't think we can blame the red guy for snatching the bat away from him as he felt his life was threatened. Yes, I agree with EvolutionZ bro that the 1st 50% of the video, the guy in red doesn't seem to be hitting him as only the guy in pink keep punching him like a mad dog after snacthing the bat away. He only gives him a blow when he keeps coming at him later on.

TR bro was right, he shouldn't throw the bat away like that as it might hit another car on the windscreen and may cause another fight/major accident. Bat is so hard and quite heavy. Anyway, is just a minor 'kiss' on the bumper. It can be sort by discussion and not force or some threatening moves. As long as the driver pay for the damage then it is settled. If not just make a police report. Is just that simple. Road Bullies are very common. Seen a few in Kepong area especially. Road bullies are usually guys and the victims are girls. Banging on their driver side window and etcs..

yesterday while coming bck to KL from Malacca...oso saw a Aston Martin,i think is Vantage too...juz mesmerizing...nice
Kazuki, did u tail me to Malacca or what? :rofl:
If u wanna see an Aston Martin, there is one that I saw in a shopping mall. Could be one of the boss. Is always parked there.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
what is he doing there? must be with gf la

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
EvolutionZ: I thought he tail me to Malacca ma haha!

Kazukimy: I went there on Friday and came back on Saturday. Saturday the traffic started to increased adi...quite Jam adi...Friday was very nice as if the city is not that crowded with people lolz!

7 years didn't go there. Changed a lot. Did u go for the night market at Jonker Street bro? Very lifely at night. Got lost a few times but was okay since there is no traffic. :biggrin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
SF,did you managed to get info on the Autocad thingy for me?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF,did you managed to get info on the Autocad thingy for me?
Oh sorry didn't know u requested. Sorry as I was MIA. Your boss willing to send u for training? I'll ask for u right away.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
thanks SF,i need to pay for my own...i took fire fighting instead of autocad during my M&E years ago,now it's time to pay back. :banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, can't go home at 3 am? why? your area got curfew ah?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
thanks SF,i need to pay for my own...i took fire fighting instead of autocad during my M&E years ago,now it's time to pay back. :banghead:
Lolz! Will pm u the attached brochure. Is not really cheap though. Well to me. :biggrin:

Have a look at the brochure, if you find it useful and good only you register lar. Don't register because I recommend lolz! Cuz i'm not really clear with the course or the lecturer. Everything will be in the brochure. Just coincidence my company got such course. It will be held next week from what I was told.

Cheers! :pepsi: (sorry I just have pepsi as I don't really drink) :rofl:

TitanRev: Got curfew as in before my parents are asleep as they need to switch on the alarm when they sleep so I can't expect them to open the gate for me at 3am. So, at 1st I thought of driving then after TT just park outside the house and sleep in the car lo...

Now car got problem, parents told me to take a cab from hotel to KTM station and take a train home lolz! :banghead:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Khoo198: Let me drive your car home. Take it as a test drive for me before purchasing the car from u lolz!

ShaolinTiger

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.shaolintiger.com
Wanna ask if you guys can recommend good bodywork shop around Kepong, especially those skilled in repairs.

One of the retainer/fastener on my front bumper is broken so wondering if it can be repaired before I go find a new bumper to replace it.

Wanna ask if you got any good place to recommend to have it checked out.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
BLANk: Tyres might burst if continuous fast driving. Driveshaft got problem as well. A few things need to change or u wanna repair for me? lolz!

Yala...if i don't go back before 12am my car will turn into Pumpkin ma...:banghead: :rofl: lolz!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
BLANk: Aiya I where got so siu hei geh...ever seen me getting angry before? no right? hehe! :smokin:

No own house and high rate of crime around my area no choice lo...always house break in at my place leh...2 months once is kinda frequent...2 break-ins in 4 months leh...1st just lucky didn't manage to break into my house but staying in my neighbour's empty house for a day is scary...2nd case, came in from the roof break into a house at 8am in the morning just 2 house away from me which is my empty neighbour's house punya neighbour's house...haihz!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friends car is having some problem...
It is a Satria 1.5 Auto converted to manual...

The problem is rarely simple but then this foremans are doing nonsense...

The car is jerking when its on top speed...1,2,3,4,5..whenever it likes....
It feels like there is something blocking the car from moving when ur driving it...

Have checked with foremans, and also changed the IC Box of the Fuel Injection but its still the same...and now after consulting another foreman, he says the fuel pump is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience