wta : why evo 6 so cheapen ?

francis

Known Member
Jan 21, 2005
just know i saw one evo 6 (red color) in motortrader just sell Rm 115k ! i'm very interest the evo ! you all know about the car history ??? thanks.....

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

because in this world that we live in....car is an assets that drop price....

and why not for rm 115k....its a 7 year old car....good price what...

francis

Known Member
Jan 21, 2005
Anybody know the evo 6 history ??? :shades_smile:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
francis,
you can do some research on the net coz there is a lot of reviews on evo's 1-9...
the price rm115k is a good price...

xbizkit2

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
i think he want to know about the history of evo 6 that selling at motortrader.

francis

Known Member
Jan 21, 2005
xbizkit2 said:
i think he want to know about the history of evo 6 that selling at motortrader.

Ya , i need to know about the history of evo 6 that selling at motortrader ! anybody know ?

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
sorry duno :)

yes evo 6 is very good......very very famous n have winning history too

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
few of our very FAST evos in KL n JB are all evo 6s.......such as our Mr. Very PAUL WALKER :))

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
The Evo VI's changes mainly focused on cooling and engine durability. It received a larger intercooler, larger oil cooler, and new pistons, along with a titanium-aluminide turbine wheel for the RS model, which was a first in a production car. Also, the Evo VI received new bodywork yet again, with the most easily spotted change in the front bumper where the huge foglights were reduced in size and moved to the corners for better airflow. A new model was added to the GSR and RS lineup; known as the RS2, it was an RS with a few of the GSR's options. Another limited-edition RS was known as the RS Sprint, and was tuned by Ralliart to be lighter and more powerful with 330 hp.

Yet another special edition Evo VI was also released in 1999: the Tommi Makinen edition, named after Finnish rally driver Tommi Makinen that had won Mitsubishi four WRC drivers championships. It featured Red/Black Recaro seats (with emmbosed T. Makinen logo), 17" ENKEI white wheels, a leather MOMO steering wheel and shift knob, a titanium turbine that spooled up quicker, front upper strut brace, lowered with tarmac stages in mind, a quicker lock to lock and amongst others colours, came in an exclusive shade of red with special decals, replicating Tommi Makinen's rally car's colour scheme. This car is also sometimes referred to as an Evo 6¹/².

It was during the Evo VI's model run that American car enthusiasts, who had been previously denied the Evolution models, began to clamour for its introduction to the United States. [citation needed] This was primarily due to exposure of the Evolution in video games such as the Gran Turismo series. [citation needed]

This was the last Lancer Evo Homologation Special.

Frame: CP9A on both the TME and standard edtions

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
dont know about the history of the e6 in the motortrader...

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Yes, E6 is cheap at the price below RM120k....why i say that? bcos i'm E6 owner. muahahaha. (offcos hope the value is higher.:shades_smile: )

Now the Ori E6 price is around RM120k +/- depends on the condition & also the goodies come with it. Further more now the E7 price gone up already due to limited supply. (few weeks back in motor trader also having some 1 selling E6 at RM110k only!!!!)

About the history of the red E6 (assuming we refering to the same unit), yes, it came with Nos, power FC, wastegate & etc. According to previous owner it have about 360HP ( before this was above 400HP). Selling cheap i believe is the Reg Card, Is writen there Evolution 4 (even is still ori E6) & it have front gear box/driveshaft problem (not sure already been fix or not). Have some minor accident at the front left fender side. Is very power full car. Last time is white, now is Red.

Previous owner try to sell is since year 2005, but cant sell it end up sell to used car & now still dun have new owner.

This is what i know. Hope it can help you.

Last edited:

HENRY14191

Sep 19, 2005
jb
Slivia said:
Yes, E6 is cheap at the price below RM120k....why i say that? bcos i'm E6 owner. muahahaha. (offcos hope the value is higher.:shades_smile: )

Now the Ori E6 price is around RM120k +/- depends on the condition & also the goodies come with it. Further more now the E7 price gone up already due to limited supply. (few weeks back in motor trader also having some 1 selling it at RM110k only!!!!)

About the history of the red E6 (assuming we refering to the same unit), yes, it came with Nos, power FC, wastegate & etc. According to previous owner it have about 360HP ( before this was above 400HP). Selling cheap i believe is the Reg Card, Is writen there Evolution 4 (even is still ori E6) & it have front gear box/driveshaft problem (not sure already been fix or not). Have some minor accident at the front left fender side. Is very power full car. Last time is white, now is Red.

Previous owner try to sell is since year 2005, but cant sell it end up sell to used car & now still dun have new owner.

This is what i know. Hope it can help you.

wow bro. where did u see the E7 @110k?? if is so sure i grab it.
btw what is the 2nd value e7 right now? im interested with it.
anyone got good value and nice e7 want to sell can pm me for detail.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
not the e7 at rm110k ... the e6 at rm110k.... if e7 at rm110k... i buy another one liow...hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friend of a friend got mugged earlier round 0030hrs 01/12 round Sri Damansara. Owner got mugged & his car driven off by the damn thieves. Car reg no. BEN 7272 White Vios with TRD Kit. Do call owner direct should you guys have any info. Thanks.

Ben (Owner) 017 603 6072
Aswad ( Friend) 010 226 5877
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience