Wira fitting Satria GTi front bumper and spacers

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Oh...didn't know that. But nice bumper though.
You go change my quote into Kanasai. :rofl: LOL But this bumper do look nice.

I found some nice pic.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

abg j nowdays also think waja as evo7 already..:rofl::rofl::rofl:
What the hell. Where got so stupid. :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You go change my quote into Kanasai. :rofl: LOL But this bumper do look nice.

I found some nice pic.

What the hell. Where got so stupid. :banghead:
You got to believe it :rofl:

Nice bodykit on this EVO 3. Looks cleanly aggressive and nice.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
You got to believe it :rofl:

Nice bodykit on this EVO 3. Looks cleanly aggressive and nice.
Yeah, agree. With this paint, it looks really good. And something has been added to that front hood as well.

But even if I have the budget to do all this, abang J will not be pleased with me. Besides, my car NA only. Put dummy intercooler will be stupid. :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeah, agree. With this paint, it looks really good. And something has been added to that front hood as well.

But even if I have the budget to do all this, abang J will not be pleased with me. Besides, my car NA only. Put dummy intercooler will be stupid. :rofl:
Ipoh not as frequent as in KL gua. JPJ in KL suka cari makan got la.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Can, when abang J stop you, open up, no turbo.....hahahahhahha:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Can, when abang J stop you, open up, no turbo.....hahahahhahha:rofl::rofl:
Will summon also. Cuz waste their time stopping a potential car but end up a prank. :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No turbo but later they say things like trying to convert into Mitsubishi front. Although that is Kansai bumper, to them, it looks the same with Evo bumper.
Yah! just find other fault, like my friend whitish halogen bulbs they insist is HID....:banghead::banghead:

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
Yah! just find other fault, like my friend whitish halogen bulbs they insist is HID....:banghead::banghead:
then after that abang j said "tutup nat tayar xde ni bang..bahaya" "ekzos dah tukar ni bang" and so many other will come up after that..lastly said have to go inspection..:banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Challenge them to get the car for inspection la. Note down their name, if confirm not HID by puspakom, gonna lodge a complain. :smokin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Challenge them to get the car for inspection la. Note down their name, if confirm not HID by puspakom, gonna lodge a complain. :smokin:
They did not charge him but stop him and then argue there is waste of time mah.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

then after that abang j said "tutup nat tayar xde ni bang..bahaya" "ekzos dah tukar ni bang" and so many other will come up after that..lastly said have to go inspection..:banghead::banghead:
They don't charge you but tell you this wrong and that wrong is just asking for some voodoo magic :banghead:.....hahahaha:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Because they just want to find some stupid reason to frame your friend for some minor fault. Previously, my friend with that fire exhaust Kancil also get this sort of thing. First they saw the dummy intercooler and say got turbo. Then look at engine bay and found no turbocharger. After that, they simply enter the car and just rev the hell out of the car until my friend scolded them and say if the car engine is damaged, are they going to pay for it? The next thing they do is, they just go and say his car don't have P sticker at the back. My friend's car got P sticker but the two officers just keep saying cannot see. Then my friend was frustrated and point his finger at the P sticker directly infront of them and shouted "You buta kah?"

If change extractor, will they call for inspection as well?

Seems like a good idea. My car don't have tinted windows also, so they can't say anything about that.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Because they just want to find some stupid reason to frame your friend for some minor fault. Previously, my friend with that fire exhaust Kancil also get this sort of thing. First they saw the dummy intercooler and say got turbo. Then look at engine bay and found no turbocharger. After that, they simply enter the car and just rev the hell out of the car until my friend scolded them and say if the car engine is damaged, are they going to pay for it? The next thing they do is, they just go and say his car don't have P sticker at the back. My friend's car got P sticker but the two officers just keep saying cannot see. Then my friend was frustrated and point his finger at the P sticker directly infront of them and shouted "You buta kah?"

If change extractor, will they call for inspection as well?

Seems like a good idea. My car don't have tinted windows also, so they can't say anything about that.
That is why better not overdo the fittings, if not waste your time with them....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was only a matter of time before the game of one-upmanship borne the successor to the eight-speed transmission and ZF have now introduced the world’s first nine-speed transmission that will surely further improve fuel economy and has been designed to fit multiple uses of transversely mounted engines.

ZF claims the transmission will be able to improve fuel economy by up to 16 per cent in comparison to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience