Wira fitting Satria GTi front bumper and spacers

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I was following one with low stance and he was driving fast. Out of a sudden he slowed down because got small hump, then speed off fast again, then slow down again, will be tough driving that, like driving with speed bump all the way.....hahhahahha
Another was an Accord, went over speed hump real slow like inching over it.
Another was a gang with low mod suspension, go TT all park outside because cannot go into underground parking...:driver:

2nd. hand tyre are okay if you know how to see and check, especially the date, sidewall crack, punctures and bruises. I used to use 2nd hand but mine normally are traded in tyres that are still new, not half worn...hahaha
Sounded like me when I go through bumps. I really went very very slow sometimes because I'm afraid that the bump will scratch the under body especially when I have a few passengers in my car.

Your '2nd' hand tyres are not really the normal 2nd hand if is traded in new tyres. :biggrin:

just sharing..this is how offset 35 look like on wira rear fender..mind the feet..heheh..

This one still looks quite ok and normal. I thought was something this in the pic below.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sounded like me when I go through bumps. I really went very very slow sometimes because I'm afraid that the bump will scratch the under body especially when I have a few passengers in my car.

Your '2nd' hand tyres are not really the normal 2nd hand if is traded in new tyres. :biggrin:

This one still looks quite ok and normal. I thought was something this in the pic below.

This is much more then +35 offset....

k0pi

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Kota Bharu
long long ago... can endorse AWD wth some voodoo.... but now all those AWD have high chance of kantoi...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the underside of front wheel drive and 4WD is totally different physically. Must be very powderful voodoo to endorse it....with strong kopi-ko money

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
the underside of front wheel drive and 4WD is totally different physically. Must be very powderful voodoo to endorse it....with strong kopi-ko money
Yah! what went thru' before will be tough now after the rules change....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What a nice evo conversion. Damn! Love the front.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

See yourself as a race car driver but don't know where or how to kickstart this glamorous career? Wonder no more as the 2 great motorsport forces of Malaysia, TOC Automotive College (TOC) and professional race team Aylezo Motorsports have recently collaborated to form the TOC-Aylezo Racing Academy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience