Wira fitting Satria GTi front bumper and spacers

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
As long as you change Passo hood and rear boot, that makes your Myvi illegal. Kinda dumbass but unfortunately true.
Like that actually many accessory shop sell those products also illegal liao.....:smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Like that actually many accessory shop sell those products also illegal liao.....:smokin:
No ah.. selling the accessory isn't illegal. It's using it on public roads that's illegal. Shop not wrong, you wrong for buying and using it on the road.

Technicalities I tell you, I should be a lawyer.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No ah.. selling the accessory isn't illegal. It's using it on public roads that's illegal. Shop not wrong, you wrong for buying and using it on the road.

Oh! I did mean the product is illegal not the shop....hahahahaha:biggrin:

Just as in US, shop sell speed detector is legal, using it is illegal.....:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Time to change job bro :rofl:

Is like selling cigarettes is fine, the choice is yours whether you choose to smoke or not to smoke. Roughly there. Risk is yours to bear.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Wira those days comes in 1.3 to 1.6 only, and Inspira is 1.8 to 2.0, price difference really a lot, so it falls into different category. Many can afford a Wira but not an Inspira
You missed out the powerful C99 1.8 litre 4G93 Wira. The best chassis for Proton as many have said before over here. But 1.6 Wira also not bad. Got rear disc brakes. That 4G92 SOHC can change head into DOHC or MIVEC head also.

As long as you change Passo hood and rear boot, that makes your Myvi illegal. Kinda dumbass but unfortunately true.
What the hell... Then Kancil with Mira rear boot? A lot of Kancil have that kind of rear boot with their licence plate holder moved up to the rear boot door instead of being at the bumper like the original one does.

headlight also differ..is there any original passo here in malaysia..if there any for sure the owner headache already..mati2 said my car original passo but said myvi convert..
Got ori Passo also people will think it is just a Myvi. Passo I don't know got or not but old Mira like Kancil got la. I've seen before Singaporean plated Passo over here. Can't really 100% confirm is it Passo or not because can't see the chassis VIN number, haha.

I saw a Mira Gino that day at Tesco and a L5 in KL. My gf say very nice. Then I ask her I change for you want? She say don't want. Nice doesn't mean I want :rofl:

Seen before a few in KL. KL u can see all sorts.

Really dumb indeed. More like an excuse to cari makan.
Mira Gino I've heard people saying that looked like Mini Cooper wannabe. It looks retro and old school to me.

KL of course can see all sorts of mod and conversions la. KL is where all those experts and professional tuning/accessory shops are based. Ipoh is like kampung area, only can see boring stuffs. A lot of KE70, AE80, Datsun 120Y, Sunny 130Y though.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Oh! I did mean the product is illegal not the shop....hahahahaha
I'm gonna be a pain-in-the-ass lawyer buruk for a minute and correct you there. The product isn't illegal, the shop selling it isn't illegal, you buying it isn't illegal, you installing it isn't illegal, you driving it installed on your car on public roads is illegal.

:biggrin:

What the hell... Then Kancil with Mira rear boot? A lot of Kancil have that kind of rear boot with their licence plate holder moved up to the rear boot door instead of being at the bumper like the original one does.
Cannot la. If you want just don't get caught in a road block. But having said that, I've never seen a Kancil pulled over by JPJ. Usually it's the Wiras and others.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Mira Gino I've heard people saying that looked like Mini Cooper wannabe. It looks retro and old school to me.

KL of course can see all sorts of mod and conversions la. KL is where all those experts and professional tuning/accessory shops are based. Ipoh is like kampung area, only can see boring stuffs. A lot of KE70, AE80, Datsun 120Y, Sunny 130Y though.
Ya Mira gino looks more like classic car. Doesn't look like mini cooper at all. Unless comparing with the Mini Austin then got slight resemblance.

Agree with izso. More wira kena pulled over instead.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I'm gonna be a pain-in-the-ass lawyer buruk for a minute and correct you there. The product isn't illegal, the shop selling it isn't illegal, you buying it isn't illegal, you installing it isn't illegal, you driving it installed on your car on public roads is illegal.
No wonder tint shop selling like hot cakes all legal, but go inspection all illegal.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No wonder tint shop selling like hot cakes all legal, but go inspection all illegal.....hahahahaha:biggrin:
Ya, they say puspakom can never be legal for tints. What about if we were to change the bodykits then go for inspection for ownership transfer.

Must we strip the bodykit? Like we were asked to strip the tints only can pass :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Means bodykit only JPJ cari pasal :smile:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Dei.. you asked puspakom I gave you puspakom. That's all they check. But if you're talking about JPJ that's a different ballgame.
Yup, just like Suruhanjaya Tenaga and Sirim when I was handling my company matters with them. Sirim is like Puspakom do checks and testing only, but the rules comes from Suruhanjaya Tenaga as in JPJ....:driver:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've heard that the electric car Nissan Leaf is going to be launched over here soon with the estimated/rumored price of around RM168k. So, the question is, do you think it is feasible to buy this electric car at such a price?

I think not. Well, there are some people who have been arguing with me over the internet about my opinion though. I was thinking like, if the motive is for saving the cost of petrol bills, why not just buy a cheaper car like Prius, Insight or Prius C for example and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience