Which F1 team Kimi shall pick?

Which Team Kimi shall go for 2008?

• McLaren (Stick with old boss and have a close fight with Alonso)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ferrari (Be Ferrari No.1 driver after Schumi retired)

• Ferrari (Be Ferrari No.2 driver if Schumi con't his contract with Ferrari)

• Renault (to fill up empty Alonso's empty slot. No.1 driver for Renault)

• Other team (and WHY?)

• Total voters

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Good things must come to an end. He's probably the greatest driver ever to grace F1. Thats why we're lucky we're able to watch him race now.

However, i agree that he should retire on a high. I think he should quite end of this year and bow out gracefully knowing he did his best in a reasonably quick car.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
I am all for Raikkonen to join the Ferrari, Schumi will be no.2 if Kimi joins, coz eveybody know Kimi is the fastest isn't it? Even Alonso will have to agree with that, Alonso's a great driver, he's succeeded because of his manager, Flavio, and also great team spirit, which makes a perfect package. But with greater engine in Ferrari, and a tyre advantage in near future, Kimi would be the flying Finn riding a flying italian horse, isn't it?

Alonso will understand what it takes to ride in an unreliable car of Mclaren, then he will know how Raikkonen suffered in the past 3 years.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Schumi didn't do himself any favours with the stunt he pulled this weekend. Another black marker, and in 10 - 20 years you'll be telling your kids about this multiple time world champion who is also a cheating bastard. Not something Schumacher will want as his legacy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys and to the Sifus out there,

I would like to upgrade my old beloved Wira from 4G15P to 4G93..or 4G92 Mivec, however since Mivec parts is quite scarse in here and quite expensive here, I am planning to get 4G93. I just wanted to know, is it worth it? The FC that I get will it be worse than 4G92 Mivec? or is 4G93 is better? I am always travelling to and fro Miri-Bintulu-Sibu and my 4G15 seems underpower..Guys appreciate your help!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience