What to do if your car is stolen? Perdana v6 JFK 8607

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
Sorry for your lost bro. Btw, my cousin lost his Citra last month (park outside condo), and his father lost his waja last week (park at terrace house area). Both car stolen at subang jaya.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sorry for your lost bro. Btw, my cousin lost his Citra last month (park outside condo), and his father lost his waja last week (park at terrace house area). Both car stolen at subang jaya.
Sh*t, this is serious man.....crime down?????:banghead:

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hex999..u got use pedal or steering lock?
Sadly no because I was planning to get a proper alarm+gps tracking system at 28th of this month, well my car got stolen too soon. I will set a trap for this thieves, when their caught, they will be brought to justice.
I got news that around 3 cars was stolen in that area at the same day, I could recall one of it was a 1.8 wira.
Karma will take action against these thieves..

Last edited:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Sadly no because I was planning to get a proper alarm+gps tracking system at 28th of this month, well my car got stolen too soon. I will set a trap for this thieves, when their caught, they will be brought to justice.
I got news that around 3 cars was stolen in that area at the same day, I could recall one of it was a 1.8 wira.
Karma will take action against these thieves..
Bro, if your car is found or you buy another car, please use steering lock, pedal lock and gear lock to avoid your car being stolen again. I use all the three locks even if I park for 20 mins (seriously) because my car is under-insured, hehe.. Even then, there's no guarantee that thieves can't steal the car. However, it could seriously slow them down. If I were a thief, I won't even think of stealing a car equipped with the three locks mentioned above in public places. It's simply too risky.

One more thing, if you want to buy locks, get reputable brands such as Solex, Glock or Jack. Don't get the 'cap ayam' ones from Tesco or Giant, because they're much easier to break.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Or buy a "lang moon" unpopular car like my friend. Every where he park never even lock, hoping to get it stolen.....:rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
but sometime any car also they steal, my friend's old junk iswara aeroback also stolen...blur!