What to do if your car is stolen? Perdana v6 JFK 8607

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Stolen perdana v6 - YouTube

I have already made a police report, sent them a copy of my geran,
Shared everywhere i could in facebook, told all my friends to keep a lookout, going around hunting at warehouses near the area, reported in tweeter, told one of my friends uncle who has a link with the police to keep a better look out, even posted on other sections in zth..

What else should I do that would be usefull?
Where should I look for my car? any common places doing all this illegal stuff? if you know any please pm me.

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
sorry for your lost man...i think you have done what most of us would done anyway...now all you can do is pray that somehow you'll get you car back...dont lost hope yet...

not to discourage you or anything...a friend of mine once lost his car one or two years back...lucky for him after 1 week the police manage to found his car during a raid at an undisclosed location...but it is not a pretty sight...the engine is already on the floor...interior rip out...body panel bang here and there...no rims and tire...

while another case...found the car intact a couple of days later...turns out that someone his stole for a joyride...and left it by the side of the road when the fuel runs out...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
this is wat u need to do...find the root cause of yr car getting stolen.
1. where have u been for the past 3 weeks, car wash, car mech, accs shop etc..
2. found anyone suspecious looking at yr car? targeting yr car?
3. u always park at the same area everytime?
4. bought yr car from 2nd hand dealer? or direct owner? how long ago was that?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro. Danz, be careful, you also drive Perdana, right?......:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

sorry for your lost man...i think you have done what most of us would done anyway...now all you can do is pray that somehow you'll get you car back...dont lost hope yet...

not to discourage you or anything...a friend of mine once lost his car one or two years back...lucky for him after 1 week the police manage to found his car during a raid at an undisclosed location...but it is not a pretty sight...the engine is already on the floor...interior rip out...body panel bang here and there...no rims and tire...

while another case...found the car intact a couple of days later...turns out that someone his stole for a joyride...and left it by the side of the road when the fuel runs out...
Yup, depends on what they stole it for. My friend last time also similar case, found 3 days later, but almost all parts that can be removed were already taken out. Engine dismantle half way, so he just claim insurance.....

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Sorry for your loss bro. Judging from your words, I believe it's very painful to you. Don't lose hope yet. I pray you'll get your car back.

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Thank you guys for your moral support.
The last I parked at outside Ridzuan condo was around 4 months ago, I stay at bukit jalil, was visiting my gf. So I doubt anyone was following me for some time. Few reasons why i decided to park outside because first the condo rules they do not allow visitors after 12am, visitor parking is at the 5th floor, and it takes 10 minutes to climb up there with a car cause its really narrow to enter each floor, ngam ngam one car.

Last time(4 months ago) i accidently parked one level lower than their visitor parking and immediately got clamp the next day. So i have a really bad experience with that place. Another reason why i choose to park outside, first it was just temporary, a night only. Many expensive cars parked outside as well, like the new passat cc, toyota celica, and there was at least 20 cars parked out that condo.

Next afternoon i see the row quite clear and no sign of my car(balls drop on the ground). The fucked up thing man, there are MANY cars stolen from outside that condo and no one takes action. I told few shops nearby and they were not surprise, authority is not taking action.
At least make that place an illegal parking spot..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is the problem with Condos and apartments. How do you want to restrict when there is not enough parking space? I own an apartment and is given one parking space and if have 2 cars, either you rush to big extra parking lot rental (limited numbers) which is sold every 3 months upon renewal or you park outside. They have a space (unkept area) just outside the apartment but is parking at owners risk......:banghead:

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone knows the zth admin? Now is musim car kena stolen
Hope he can announce this at the main page so others would upgrade their security systemd and avoid parking in areas like this.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Anyone knows the zth admin? Now is musim car kena stolen
Hope he can announce this at the main page so others would upgrade their security systemd and avoid parking in areas like this.

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
That is the problem with Condos and apartments. How do you want to restrict when there is not enough parking space? I own an apartment and is given one parking space and if have 2 cars, either you rush to big extra parking lot rental (limited numbers) which is sold every 3 months upon renewal or you park outside. They have a space (unkept area) just outside the apartment but is parking at owners risk......:banghead:
i have to agree...it is a common problem for those who live/owned/rent in an apartment or condo...last time before i got my own place i have to park freaking 500 - 1 km from the guard house...every day and night will wonder whether my car is still there or not...lucky for me nothing ever happened except for the car got bang up...scratched... rubbish thrown on my car...for me that is still acceptable...nothing much i can do anyway...frankly speaking my car look like crap just after 2 years living there...sigh...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Even though safer to park inside condo compound, my mechanic had one client lost his Evo parked in basement of his condo. Was away using his other car. That Evo was equipped with GPS tracking, SMS to his H/P and alarm, yet they manage to disarmed them.....:confused:

NRC

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
Someone scratch my car, stole my reverse sensor, broke all my tail-lamps and stole the car cover - I didn't even block anyone or anything. It's just right outside of my apt.

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
Even though safer to park inside condo compound, my mechanic had one client lost his Evo parked in basement of his condo. Was away using his other car. That Evo was equipped with GPS tracking, SMS to his H/P and alarm, yet they manage to disarmed them.....:confused:
now days...even park behind locked gates, under a porch and in front of main door also vanish...and the authorities still said crime index is down (heard it on the radio this morning)...down my @$$... :stupid:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all zth members.. do anyone know how to diy led tail lamp.. can do huh??? im usin kelisa.. Or is there any shop can do it..??:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience