What a nice Gathering

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Wahhh ??!!.. Indonesia.... damn, i always thought it was a poor country.... everybody live in kampung.... hehehe now my view towards indonesia kinda changed man.... ferrari's in indo !?

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
wow dude
chun sial...
1 gang of ferrari... damn ying
how did u manage to get those pic???
u 1 of d member too ka???
or u driving 1 of those... hehehe
but indonesia impossible rite...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
alot of rich ppl in Indonesia lo....when i was dere last time, i see a lot of chun cars but the road conditions and the traffic jam..worse than KL.... :) i wonder how they drive those car on Jakarta Hi-way.... :)

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
wost than kl!!!!!!
omg.... we all already complain d road condition...
if we were in indo... sure we all mogok liaw... ahaha

Piauke

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
Indonesia is a heaven for car modificator, because in Indonesia have no rules like JPJ here, u are free to mod ur car, such as free to change what engine u want, how low u want to be, how many color in ur car is up to u, u can cut ur car top (no top at all, means rain come ur car flood), u can put as many sticker as u want, etc. But the road is like shit, holes everywhere. So Fast car are really useless there, so mostly ppl like to use big rims, make the car damn low and drive very slow like turtle only. Kl traffic jam is nothing compare to indonesia.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
WHAT!!!!!!!!
omg... no wonder u say heaven!!
damn no RULEZ at all...
if only malaysia got half like this enough liaw

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to a report on Malaysiakini, the Malaysian government could hike petrol prices up by this year. The report says that the initial price increase will be 15 cents per liter and implemented this year under plans presented by a body advising the government on how to cut subsidies.

The proposal was made today to urge people to accept higher prices as Malaysia seeks to reduce its budget deficit which...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience